cocheese

Who do you miss from here ?

GroundZero.

Me too. :(

I found this pic today. We were LMAO at the thought of me jumping the canopy I'm holding...

Damnit Lisa!

I've told you folks it's not nice to make an old man cry ...:(

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Yah Michael.. now get your butt back in the air! ;)

hey there girl! as a matter of fact, I probably will, but it will likely be in illinois... me and the fam are moving in the next while... 2-6 mos. maybe... going up this weekend to look at land...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

hey there girl! as a matter of fact, I probably will, but it will likely be in illinois... me and the fam are moving in the next while... 2-6 mos. maybe... going up this weekend to look at land...

What part of IL?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

What part of IL?

close to archway dz... about an hour or so east/northeast of st. louis... aren't you up near chicago or something?

close to archway dz... about an hour or so east/northeast of st. louis... aren't you up near chicago or something?

NOOOOO. I swear if one more person calls me from O'hare and asks me to stop by and visit while they're on a layover i'm gonna scream. Chicago is 3 hours north of me, St Louis is 3.5 hours south. I live in the middle of the state.

NOOOOO. I swear if one more person calls me from O'hare and asks me to stop by and visit while they're on a layover i'm gonna scream. Chicago is 3 hours north of me, St Louis is 3.5 hours south. I live in the middle of the state.

you in decatur? ever jump at archway?

Well, so much for me buying you a beer at the airport, the next time I fly through O'Hare... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What happened to NacMac anyways? Too busy with the little one?

you guys may be missing me sometime starting next April when my little one is due...

however, when the wife goes back to work, I'll probably be post-whoring with the baby in my lap! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I miss the Sunny One too

I miss you too paigey poo. But i do love my job. I'm waaay happier than i was at my old one. Hopefully one day i'll make it to FL to visit. I am getting a new car tomorrow so maybe i roadtrip is in order. :)