freebird

breast implants

Easy question. Same one I hear from a lot of people. Goes like this:

If I was only a little richer/thinner/better looking/bigger boobies. then I would be happy. Nope, life would be easier. You would have less problems, but you are only happier from the inside. Get you RN degree, control your life, forget the implants.

Get your nipples pierced! That adds novelty value without risky surgery!

Or there's that weird vacuum bra thing that enlarges breasts over time (it actually got FDA approval, but it isn't much cheaper than the surgery...at least it's real breast tissue, though).

!!!

any boobies are good boobies. you should know that after reading posts here at dz.com. ;)

life is short, do what makes you happy, but I have to second or third or fourth that, for pete's sake, please don't sell your rig for boobies!! my gosh, sister, we're talkin about skydiving here. :ph34r:

Hey Freebird, You have to be so much more than just your boobies! TV is TV. They have seconds to get their message across.

Never sell your rig. A skydiving friend is worth more than all the boobies in the world.

It's your call, do what you feel, but I suspect that you're treating the symptom and not the cause.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

If you can't have both, pick the one that will make you truly happy.

If you want both, find a way to get both. If your credit is ok there are places that have financing so you can pay monthly instead of paying all at once.

DON'T SELL YOUR RIG! They are hard to replace and once it's gone, so is you opportunity to be free in the sky.

Does it have to be one or the other?

Oh, and don't get boobs unless it's because you want to smile when you look at your reflection. I'm also considering this option but wouldn't do it just because TV says we have to have them to be beautiful. You look awesome just from your small icon photo and don't need big boobs to fit in or prove anything.

Listen to your heart and good luck!

Peace,
K

Easy question. Same one I hear from a lot of people. Goes like this:

If I was only a little richer/thinner/better looking/bigger boobies. then I would be happy. Nope, life would be easier. You would have less problems, but you are only happier from the inside. Get you RN degree, control your life, forget the implants.

Amen brother! We always want what we don't have and think that that one adjustment will make the difference...it's what's inside and our true character that makes the difference. Thanks to you, Bill, for teaching me the difference.:)
I really regret for not heading up to Harvest Moon with you this weekend as it has been boring as hell awaiting Wilma here in West Palm..it's draggin ass[:/]

This thread is like...really old and stuff. ;)

Yeah I remember when it was 1st run :D:D

Hey Frebird your jumping still, or do you have BOdacious boobies now, either way a pic would be good;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Here is your sign from God.... Boobies and skydiving do NOT go well together... stick to skydiving... See attached picture....

Besides, it's a little known fact that most men don't like large boobs or fake boobs... more than a mouthful is a waste !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Would you get them if you could?
( women only of course).Im sick of the way I look I need to either sell the rig get implants and be happy or go to the DZ and jump and be happy.
Everywhere I look I see breast on TV its the first thing I see on the computer . Its seems to be a very important aspect of being a chic.

I bet your breasts are nice... just show any guy, and they will most likely agree... why focus n outward apperances to make yourself happy, when true happieness comes from within
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192