jumpchikk

Weekend Numbers 10/22-10/23

humps (or other significant number):jumps::D owed

I have been called a slack ass, a wuffo...hmmm, I'm sure there is more, but I haven't been on a dropzone in a month now.

I had 400 quid(more to follow) worth of dental work done so no jumping for me for a whileB|:|.

Kris.

;)/7/:D

had 7 great jumps, would have been more but had to work on Sunday. :D owed for 300th that was organized by Vert, that quickly turned into a Zoo jump after we all got out of the plane (the best laid plans just sometimes don't work out)

Also got my coach rating, but havent done my 1st coach jump yet, so next weekend will be :D again I am sure.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

:|:4:1

No comment ...

Four skydives made at the very scenic drop zone called Pacific Skydivers in Pitt Meadows BC (plus I met NWFlyer at Pitt yesterday). But no jumping today as Mother Nature decided to rain on our parade. But that's okay, jumping unfortunately is not cheap up here and I'm happy with my four jumps yesterday.

Beer owed but not paid for jumping at Pitt as well as in Canada for the first time.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

2! FINALLY! and the angels sang on high, and they feasted upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats : 4 : 0

3 full altitude and 1 H+P so far. Waiting for another possible H+P if the weather clears.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

attended a friend's wedding/reception: 0: 0

I love seeing my friends happy. B| 2 of my friends got married on Friday and the bride got the groom to cry. :)) And their reception was on Saturday - and was a Halloween masquerade. It was cool...even the grandmas and grandpas dressed up. B|

No jumps as it was icky weather yesterday and today I need to do homework. [:/] Hopefully, the weather is good during the week so I can get a couple of weekday jumps in. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:|:2:1 (maybe ?)

First attempts at sit-flying. First jump, was all over the place. Got stable in a sit for about 2 seconds.
Second jump, it was ugly getting there, but achieved a stable sit for the last 10 seconds or so of the dive. Was in a sit when my Pro-Track whispered to me. :ph34r:

This has potential !

Can I wear one of those 'Freefly Pimp' T-shirts now ? :D

shall
B|

Lady,

Friday I flew to Vermont from Tulsa to be in a wedding at 2:00 on Saturday... Slipped off that morning to view the leaves (From above...) I have never seen anything as impressive... Nice folks at VSA and the fastest climbing C-182 I have ever seen... Great wedding and a doosey of a reception...

-- Yeah... I'm the tall one...