homer

BIG JUICY STEAK or vegetarian

I see you live in florida if you feel like getting away from all them hurricanes were having a little Halloween party at our DZ this weekend. I could um..... serve you something you can um..... eat or stomach ;)

Thanks, but I have a halloween boogie to go to, and I believe there will be plenty of fresh meat available there. :P
F LORIDA!

>BUT.... if i go to a veggies for some dinner, why won't they go and
>buy some meat and cook it for me to eat? its only fair !!!!

Hey, if carrots offended you, I'm sure they'd come up with a no-carrot dish.

>they expect us to cater for them, yet they won't cater for us.

If a friend of yours came over for dinner, and you made chicken and rice, and he demanded a steak, would you think that was rude?

they can keep their carrot dishes, and their pasty faces and lack of energy B|

and if they demanded steak, i'd give them steak... and commend them on not being tree hugging, save the gay wales, left of centre....hippies ;).... then i'd stuff the chicken and rice in their coat pockest while they're not watching

If God didn't intend for us to eat animals, why did He make them out of meat?B|

By the way Billy, anchovies rock, but I do enjoy the looks I get when I order them.

Cheers,
Jon S.

and.... why did god give us incisor teeth if he didn't want us to rip through flesh?

Hey! Where's the choice for BIG juicy steaks and LOTS of tree-hugging veggies.

I like both :)

Since I try to be a good Orthodox Christian boy, I try to eat essentially vegan on Wed, Fri, and fasting periods like Lent (before Easter) and Advent (before Christmas). Otherwise, I'll eat anything.

Mmmmm.....Steak....

really, really, well marbled ribeye, at least 2 inches thick (so you can char the crap out of it and still serve it RARE, the way it should be).

make sure grill is HOT HOT HOT. 6 minutes, flip, repeat.

Let beef rest for a GOOD 5 minutes. Make salad, slice steak thinly and lace salad with strips. Top it all with a very spicey thai satay sauce.

There, steak and salad combined, for the perfect taste and texture sensation!

*channeling Jimmy Fallon* "YOUR W-E-L-C-O-M-E!" ;)

BUT.... if i go to a veggies for some dinner, why won't they go and buy some meat and cook it for me to eat?

-Believe- me, you -don't- want us vegetarians cooking meat for you to eat. We wouldn't know -where- to begin and it would taste really really nasty if we tried. :S

I'm a lifetime vegetarian and choose to remain so for health reasons ( don't get me started. I'm in the medical field and could bury you with information... ;) )

As for someone else's post about vegetarians having no energy....well, there's someone who can vouch for me having -enormous- amounts of energy that never seems to tap out... :P

I tell people who ask me if I eat meat, "If it once had eyes and moved, I don't eat it"....OR....my other favorite reply, "I don't eat dead meat!" :$

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Last night dinner was two steaks and two pieces of texas toast. I haven't had anything other than steak for dinner since last Wednesday. Tonight...I think I'll have steak. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Todak, sorry to say, but I think your rectum is gonna fall outta your ass. I think you need to go to SA (Steaks Anonymous). :D:D:D On the flip side, you do hook up a mean steak!

I might survive...I changed my mind and am having babyback ribs, wild rice, and pinot for dinner tonight.

Blues,
Dave

Haven't you read NWflyer's post on felacio?

(I know it's spelt wrong, fucking sue me)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I was just enjoying my bacon cheeseburger from DQ and got to thinking who is a vegetarian and just how strict are you. I'm interested are you an occasional steak or is it only fish and anything else that comes from the water. I understand a lot of vegetarians will use dairy products as it doesn't involve the killing a defenseless animal. Then there are those that will not consume anything that has come from an animal.

If you are a Vegetarian why have you or what made you become one.

Although i like to eat vegetarians - the choice by far is steak.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was just enjoying my bacon cheeseburger from DQ and got to thinking who is a vegetarian and just how strict are you. I'm interested are you an occasional steak or is it only fish and anything else that comes from the water. I understand a lot of vegetarians will use dairy products as it doesn't involve the killing a defenseless animal. Then there are those that will not consume anything that has come from an animal.

If you are a Vegetarian why have you or what made you become one.

Although i like to eat vegetarians - the choice by far is steak.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix