bob.dino

Weekend Numbers: Nov 12 & 13

The format is humps : jumps : :D owed. Humps can be replaced by something else if it's sufficiently important or interesting. But to take the place of shagging, it'd better be damn interesting!

My numbers:

1 reserve handle dislodged during a jump : 12 : 0

12 team jumps, with our coach standing in for our injured point. One interesting jump where a stuffed-up block move dislodged my reserve handle. Fortunately, it didn't result in a premature.

:):0:0

It's England... it's November... it's fucking cold outside. No jumping for me until Empuriabrava at Christmas - I don't believe in paying good money to freeze my butt off. Especially when we have two lovely warm tunnels for me to play in here! B|B|B|

Vicki

I'm thinking that we should either remove the first #, since NOBODY has the balls to tell how many times they got laid. They use :) or :P.

That's weak. Stand up for yourself and let the world know!

Me..

1:0:0

Did it doggy style on the kitchen floor last night and it was great. This weekend isn't over yet, so maybe I'll get laid again. No jumps this weekend - Working from home for most of today and yesterday.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I'm thinking that we should either remove the first #, since NOBODY has the balls to tell how many times they got laid. They use :) or :P.

That's weak. Stand up for yourself and let the world know!

That's so not true. I've used "0" many times in the first column. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

True, people are not ashamed to tell when they DIDN'T get laid, but when they do, they are all secretive and mysterious. WTF?? If people aren't going to tell how many times they got laid, then I vote we should remove that column. :P

and WOW! Kelel01!! 12 times in a weekend? Damn...you go girl!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Zero Humps. [:/]

Nineteen Jumps.

:D :D :D :D as in cases of NCB purchased for a fine Saturday nite at Skydive Houston due to my four thousandth jump! B|

The whuffo manager, Vergilio, owes beer due to his loss of Wuff status this morning, courtesy of moi.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com