SuFantasma

Weekend Numbers for Nov 18-20, 2005

:):$:2:1

Kris made the move to Florida and we spent our first official married couple weekend together at Zhills cursing the heavy cloud layer and catching a little Harry Potter action. :)
Despite all the weather holds, my intense fear of breaking myself, and my serious attempt to drown this weekend, I did my first jump with my husband and finally got current again after a four month layoff. Followed it up with one more for good measure.

Thanks to HeatherB and Kris's encouragement, I bought :D because I got my B license this weekend! Took a swim in the swoop pond for my water training, learned that you just can't breathe through wet ZP no matter how hard you try or how much you panic, took the test for my B, and bought my case tonight.

All in all, a great weekend! B|

(Gonna miss having you around, Heather!)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

3/8/2

Humps:

My 26th B-Day
A hump as a gift
100th jump

Jumps:
3 RW jumps
5 H&P

Beer Owed:
First naked jump
First time being pied

AWESOME WEEKEND!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

0:4:0

After one month of wet WX here in the Pacific Northwest, I finally got to do some skydiving this Saturday. It wasn't a lot and jumping is a whole lot more expensive up here, but it was better than nothing. But there was no jumping to be had today as fog covered the whole entire lower mainland here in BC.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

$1284.91:0:0

Damages TLML incurred to my PT in the WD parking lot on Friday afternoon.:(

Weather sucked for the most part, hence the other numbers.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

:)/7/0

First weekend with our Caravan! Thanks to everyone who came out to enjoy it!

Ernie, seven caes, should do for Saturday night! Whoops, better make it Friday, I have to be Santa Claus Saturday at the Ritz! We are jumping on Friday so come on out so we can get the Caravan up!

I will be there, with beer in hand!!! ;) I'll bring some miller light for most, corona for the DZO and DZOG and Michelob light for the manife-stress (cause poor thing always seems to be stressed[:/]) but she is great so I will take care of her too. Any other requests for beer?

Just hope the weather is better. :P

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

:):6:hmmm.....as long as Ernie keeps owing, we shall remain supplied!! ;)

TB|

Hopefully between the FLOP and this past weekend I have knocked out alot of firsts, at least for a while anyway. The beer is getting more expensive than skydiving!!

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Damages TLML incurred to my PT in the WD parking lot on Friday afternoon.[Frown]

I lost you after 'damages'...

TLML -- my spousal unit

PT Cruiser

WD -- Winn Dixie, a Jacksonville, Florida based "supermarket" chain currently in Chapter 11.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Thanks to HeatherB and Kris's encouragement, I bought because I got my B license this weekend! Took a swim in the swoop pond for my water training, learned that you just can't breathe through wet ZP no matter how hard you try or how much you panic, took the test for my B, and bought my case tonight.

Congratulations, chica! Are you still grinning from ear to ear? :D

I'm glad that cold front didn't hit until today. I don't think we could have gotten you in the pond if it was this cold the other day! Brr!