Muenkel

6 Degrees of Seperation

You all understand the concept of six degrees of seperation. Who can you link yourself to? Mine is the Queen of England.
Me, met and spoke with Elton John, He was friends with Princess Diana, and she of course was the Queen's Daughter in Law.
I guess with this concept, the connection with Elton John would give me 6 degrees of seperation with alot of famous people.
Skydivers...they're just plain cool!
Chris

I know several people in Skydiving videos (Worthless Eye Candy off the top of my head) .....A Rockefeller......My cousin is an Astronaut.....I used to get pit passes from a very famous Moto-Cross rider.......Ummm.....One of my best friends from childhood is friends with the guy that owns the "New Daisy" theater on Beal St. in Memphis so he knows everybody in the music business. Thats all I can think of for the moment...Oh wait..I know Chuck....and he is famous!!! :)"I only have a C license, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

Any one can get to someone famous, the real trick is to get to a nobody.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 degree to Clay!

I was waiting for this one...lmfao!:D
Skydivers...they're just plain cool!
Chris

I do tend to make people laugh a lot. Especially in the air. It's all about having a good time!
Pete I still remember the look on your face when you piloted the 182 on your first jump run. We opened the door and you looked a little nervous. But hell, the dz hired you to be the pilot and 2 days later you told them you wanted to be a skydiver instead. We corrupted you from that point on.
Flying in a Blue Dream

Five degrees to JFK - a friend met Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is married to Maria Shriver, who is related to Teddy Kennedy who is JFK's brother.
Two degrees to Kirstie Alley. Her car broke down at my dad's gas station, he gave her a ride up to Monterey.
One degree to Maclean Stevenson (Colonel Blake on MASH).
One degree to Kate Cooper and billvon :P
pull and flare,
lisa
--
I'll be in the bar... you'll find me...

Pete I still remember the look on your face when you piloted the 182 on your first jump run. We opened the door and you looked a little nervous.

Hell yeah I was nervous, I was afraid I would jump with you guys by accident (picturing the looks on peoples faces in the 5 way on the way down)

couldn't you pretty much cover anybody in the world within 6 degrees?
Ya know if you think about this
Say I know 100 (conservative estimate) people in my life time, who each know 100 people. So in basic terms it would be 100 to the 6th power
So that would cover 1 trillion people. Current world population is about 6 billion give or take a few sheep...
So it is safe to say that I know EVERYONE within 6 degrees :)

Make up your own ending,let me know just how you feel....