jtval

tabasco sauce

you know you are addicted, when you put it on saltines, or toast w/butter or on popcorn.. then you know you r an addict and need a tabasco 12 step:P

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

My brother puts tabasco in his beer. Can't say that I liked that when I tried it

Now that sounds real gross. EWWWW...:S

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

They put itty bitty bottles in MRE's (Meal, Ready to Eat combat rations) it even makes that shit taste good.
Although they have gotten a bit tastier (did I spell that right) over the years.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I have had the jalepeno beer...i fell off my chair while drinking it...it was different, not amazing, but just different...kinda like drinking a tequiza....not sure how many of them you would want to drink in a sitting. prarie fires kick ass!!!

I'm a baby when it comes to spicy food. Started about a year ago - with a new GF. I'm on the green pepper tabasco - milder - but I use a lot more! Going through a bottle a week, and I have some in my car in case the restarant doesn't have any!:)t

It's the year of the Pig.

Watching the manshow one night, Jimmy and Adam were playing bartender in a place. Jimmy told a girl to try the "Mexican Hooker" drink and then he proceeded to make this keeping a straight face.

"Tequilla, little bit of tobasco, and some cottage cheese."

Thats pretty funny...every have a Roadkill shot??? its all the crap that is in those little bar mats at the end of the night....pretty nasty, but fun to watch someone drink one at the end of the night when they are hammered and dont know whats in it. other than its a free "mystery" shot.

That's disgusting. :S Now a prairie fire I've had. Where I bartended it was somewhat a 'rite of passage' on your birthday that they set you in the middle of the dance floor and put three shots of the nastiest shit they could mix up in front of ya...some of which weren't even real drinks I'm sure. That was one of em. And of course, blow jobs for the girls. It's pretty unpleasant when you're still nursing a hangover from the partying you'd done the night before! Blech!

Add some Jager to the prairie fire and it's then a buffalo fart...of course, this was in Dodge City, Ks, so if course it is eh? hehe

Pammi

If you can get it try Melindas XXX hot sauce

It's better than most hot sauces because it has less vinegar, still as hot or hotter than other hot sauces, but more of a smoky & vegetable-based flavor as opposed to the more vinegary flavors of most hot sauces. So it's got all the heat, but better flavor.

(I don't like all the fruity fru-fru mango hot sauces much, personally.)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

the link wont work for me[:/]

It's the link back to your post in THIS thread about how you peed after putting Dave's Insanity Sauce on your finger. :D

I was bein' a smartypants. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?