sinker

to artistcalledian

You will be banned automatically if you fail to use the 'Check Spelling' button before you post. So sayeth the grammar police, which has crossed over from general grammar into the realm of spelling. They are a multi-faceted task force. B|

OOPS!!! i would have been personally banned for that for a lifetime, as my spelling is shhhiitttteeee!.:P

You will be banned automatically if you fail to use the 'Check Spelling' button before you post. So sayeth the grammar police, which has crossed over from general grammar into the realm of spelling. They are a multi-faceted task force. B|

OOPS!!! i would have been personally banned for that for a lifetime, as my spelling is shhhiitttteeee!.:P

I spel how I wanta spel! If'n she dont like it, well tuf noogies! :S:P:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Orange is mainly green fileds and rolling hills with trees.

(the county that is)

Orange Virginia, not Orange County California...a-ha. I'm moving to California. I've had enough of this cold wet Seattle weather...:P

I have to go for my tour of Seattle ARTCC (Air Traffic Control Center) here in about an hour. I'll have to sign off of this magnificent thread.

Bye ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I spel how I wanta spel! If'n she dont like it, well tuf noogies! :S:P:P

-What exactly is a 'tuf noogie', yardhippie? This has always puzzled me. I have never seen a 'nuggie', and so to know that the ones being virtually hurtled towards me are particularly 'tuf' is perplexing...

Maybe 'tuf' is a good thing? Are these nuggies durable? Can they withstand the elements? Perhaps these particularly rugged nuggies are used as survival tools for up here in the Northwest should my airplane go down in a remote location! Perhaps yardhippie is trying to save my life as a young budding solo pilot, offering me an additional resource to place in my survival bag that I keep in the back of the aircraft!!

THANK YOU, YARDHIPPIE! What a sweetheart! :)
Edit: Apologies yardhippie, I inadvertently corrected your spelling of 'noogie' throughout my text, though I've never even seen one. Perhaps my interpretation of the spelling of 'noogie' is incorrect as well, and will hinder my search to find some to place in my survival kit for my aircraft! I will do further research on Google...;)
~Jaye

lol and i thought I WAS THE WORST speller!!!:P:P:P

No wingi takes the trophy for that one. Jtval gives him a run for his money. I'm normally getting in trouble for grammar and use of words more then spelling. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

THANK YOU, YARDHIPPIE! What a sweetheart! :)

your welcom! See sombody thinks sew! :S;)

One day Ill splain to you, a noogie.:D

And wingi is by far the wurst spellerr everr! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Let's hold hands....maybe SL is the way to go....

Two SL's holding hands would clearly be in violation of something...they would get all tangled up.

GEESH! Some people just don't think things through...:S :D
~Jaye

What hippie said! Y'all call me if you go out pubbin! I think theres a Skydive ATL get together Friday night too. (friday the 9th.. )

yup. the 9th.
oh, and were gonna go run and play tommorow night after the Bball game. B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

the "world" wont miss any of us.

Although, his earlier posts were provocative,the last post on SL jumpers was funny stuff, Andrew was right about american humour being very base. subllty and irony and sarcasm are largley lost on Yanks:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

the "world" wont miss any of us.

Although, his earlier posts were provocative,the last post on SL jumpers was funny stuff, Andrew was right about american humour being very base. subllty and irony and sarcasm are largley lost on Yanks:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

he was about as subtle as a train wreck

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Andrew was right about american humour being very base. subllty and irony and sarcasm are largley lost on Yanks:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

a worthless generalization.. i grew up on 'european humour' .... AC's posts exibited very little resemblance to 'subtle' or 'dry' humour... 'sad' and 'wants attention' would be a more apt description

It seems to me that the people that do most of the moaning about AC and the likes, are the ones who post the most dribble here.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You will be banned automatically if you fail to use the 'Check Spelling' button before you post.

Oh how I wish that were true :|

I'd be gone never to return, I rarely if ever even proof read on here:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?