sinker

to artistcalledian

referring to your comments about Rhonda

always watching, always analysing aren't you everything and everybody can be associated with some bizzare psychological condition in your world LOL

oh, he's saying that because of ............reason, or he has .......... psychological condition

Do you ever let up on the mumbo jumbo? i bet you're a scream at a party, the Scary Mary woman who sits in the corner growling at everybody

She's a hell of a lot more fun that you'll ever know! Trust me. She's a wise woman and she's got your number, that's for sure. (Not that it was hard, mind you...)

-the artist formerly known as sinker

I've met RL, and known her for years. She's a good person, very smart and articulate, but never get into a pissing contest with her, for you will always lose. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just want to share that I love skymama.

I haven't ever met Andrea.

I love her too. Years ago she should have banned me but, she had mercy. I'll never forget that. She'll always be my favorite greenie, w/ SkymonkeyONE being a close second (he's not nearly as cute). Sorry, BillVON, you're a distant fourth, behind TomAiello.:P

-the artist formerly known as sinker

I just want to share that I love skymama.

I haven't ever met Andrea.

I have!

Most pleasant. Oh and she hot too! (not that anyone ever mentions that! :S)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

so if you talk to much shit to close to the bone , you get banned ??:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

do you ever get a repreve ???:o:o

i'm pretty new on here , not a wave maker myself , just learnin haw it works !!!

anyways i'll be in atlanta from monday for a week (duluth)... so where do i get some air ???
YeHaaaaaaaaaaa

so if you talk to much shit to close to the bone , you get banned ??:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i'm pretty new on here , not a wave maker myself , just learnin haw it works !!!

well, artist has been like this since the beginning, so he's more of a pain in the ass than someone who cuts too close to the bone once or twice after a few thousand posts of good clean fun. I think that about sums it up. Your reputation precedes you...

edited to add: of course, if you have thousands and thousands of posts, and really fuck up badly once, like a certain dz.commer did a couple of days ago, you're banned, simply put. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

anyways i'll be in atlanta from monday for a week (duluth)... so where do i get some air ???

You will be banned automatically if you fail to use the 'Check Spelling' button before you post. So sayeth the grammar police, which has crossed over from general grammar into the realm of spelling. They are a multi-faceted task force. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I live in Duluth. Youll want to go into town for fun and alcohol and carnage. If youre interested PM me and Ill let you in on a couple of places.

Jumping:
Skydive Atlanta: Fast plane, great peeps, my home DZ.

The Farm: Great location, great peeps, many of my friends call this DZ home.

There ore quite a few more.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

do you ever get a repreve ???

You get banned when you don't follow the rules. Ian just got off an banning and already knows the rules, hence no warning. If it was someone new, I'd give them a gentle reminder to follow the rules first before I banned them. We don't have to do that though, I just try to be nice first. Sometimes that doesn't always work.

Yes, you get a reprieve.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh and she hot too!

For some reason I just don't care if she's hot or not. Hmmm....I know that reason is here somewhere in the ole' memory banks...oh yes, I remember now. I am not a lesbian. :)

She is also Da Man. So you don't have to be a lesbian to think she's hot. But I throw my vote in that she is.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Oh and she hot too!

For some reason I just don't care if she's hot or not. Hmmm....I know that reason is here somewhere in the ole' memory banks...oh yes, I remember now. I am not a lesbian. :)

She is also Da Man. So you don't have to be a lesbian to think she's hot. But I throw my vote in that she is.

How about 'wish I was that hot'? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Why ya ask?

I've seen that avatar forever and always wondered how high you were in it and where that flat (flat as far as few trees)brownish scenery is coming from. :)

Funny thing about winter and avatar pictures. Orange is mainly green fileds and rolling hills with trees.

(the county that is)