kelel01

The grammar police take out a warrant on "Parachutist"

If you removed the corn cob outta yo ass. This all may be a little less stressful for ya!

dude, you should of seen how stressfull it was getting that cob up there.... let me tell you, it took a little work..... but it seems to be working very nicely.......:P

Shit Happens . . .

See if you can spot the mistake in the attached advert I created for Rigging Innovations.

A month or so after it was published in PARACHUTIST I was reading the issue while sitting on the toilet when I spotted the blunder. I crapped myself but luckily I was sitting where I was sitting . . .

I didn’t catch the mistake, nor did R.I. or PARACHUTIST.

NickD :)BASE 194

If you removed the corn cob outta yo ass. This all may be a little less stressful for ya!

dude, you should of seen how stressfull it was getting that cob up there.... let me tell you, it took a little work..... but it seems to be working very nicely.......:P

I will bet it wasnt pretty. Your a braver man than I! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Shit Happens . . .

See if you can spot the mistake in the attached advert I created for Rigging Innovations.

A month or so after it was published in PARACHUTIST I was reading the issue while sitting on the toilet when I spotted the blunder. I crapped myself but luckily I was sitting where I was sitting . . .

RESERVE CONTAINER
....... Pilot chute (instead of Chute) (and next ..)
?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Shit Happens . . .

Harness
"Higher Three RIG Attachment"

Also, there was a post earlier that highlighted "it's" in an ad as wrong, but I think that was right cuz that is being used as a possessive, no? ("It's" meaning belonging to it.)

Ok, I must have too much free time today! :D
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Shit Happens . . .

HARNESS

Three RIG or RING??

:P

edit: vdschoor was quicker... B| ....

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Also, there was a post earlier that highlighted "it's" in an ad as wrong, but I think that was right cuz that is being used as a possessive, no? ("It's" meaning belonging to it.)

BZZZZZT!!

You have got to be kidding!

"It's" is possesive?

Since when?

Have you read the "Grammar Police" thread(s)?

"Yours", "Mine", "Ours", and "Its" have one thing in common, they are all possesives. "It's" is a contraction of "It is".

Kids! Bah! Humbug!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

There's a multi-million dollar development in Sydney called "Balmain Shores". Several hundred apartments in a former industrial area. On a nice sign facing one of Sydney's busier roads: "Warning: Burried Electrical Cables."

For crying out loud! They spend tens of millions of dollars building this complex, and they couldn't afford a proof-reader?