piisfish

Close call jet vs skydivers...

a 4 way at my dz had a close call at break off time. one of the jumpers was tracking towards an airplane and it was close enough that he could see the hands of the pilot on the steering thing.
i also was kinda close to a plane in freefall. i forget where i was or who i was jumping with.... but im pretty sure it happened:S

Thank god it was only the French air force,, The USAF would of probably opened fire:ph34r::D:D

FYI, that pilot will be flying a desk for the rest of whatever portion of his career he can salvage...

Besides, I doubt the French AF trainer was armed. Live ammunition is inconsistent with the French military doctrine of "Surrender First, Ask Questions Later...":P

Thank god it was only the French air force,, The USAF would of probably opened fire:ph34r::D:D

FYI, that F-16, not A-10 pilot will be flying a desk for the rest of whatever portion of his career he can salvage...

Besides, I doubt the French AF trainer was armed. Live ammunition is inconsistent with the French military doctrine of "Surrender First, Ask Questions Later...":P

Basra March 2003 A10

Gone fishing

FYI, that F-16, not A-10 pilot will be flying a desk for the rest of whatever portion of his career he can salvage...

Basra March 2003 A10

Dear lord...Let it go...I was making a joke, and you Euros take it seriously as another attempt to America-bash...:S

Sense of humor?

Basra March 2003 A10

Dear lord...Let it go...I was making a joke, and you Euros take it seriously as another attempt to America-bash...:S

Sense of humor?

I did take it with a sense of humor my first reply had laugh tags.
and your bit about French AF trainer was hilarious

Gone fishing

a few years ago there were some bombers flying over colorado taking water to a wildfire. a jumper got a good video from his view almost hitting one of those planes when he went on his belly. you see the bomber right below and by the time (split second) the jumper was on level in freefall with the bombers he looked their direction and they were a ways away. i'm sure pilotdave has that video clip somewhere on skydivingmovies.com

a few years ago there were some bombers flying over colorado taking water to a wildfire. ...i'm sure pilotdave has that video clip somewhere on skydivingmovies.com

yeah I saw this video somewhere... Incredible...

is jet sloloming becoming a new sport?

they also need cool footage to put on their videos :P

anyone saw these shots by Bruno Brokken (Brokky on the forums) of Yves Rossy's Mirage fighter ??
These were made on purpose with a very planned flyby :o:o
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

yes this was absolutely unplanned.

And no, the pilot will not be flying a desk.

I was referring to the American pilot who inadvertantly fired on a school with live rounds in the middle of the night.

aaahhhhh......no.....he will be flying agian very soon,... if he hasnt already been back up!!!

What could possibly go wrong?