rhino

People throwing butt heads out of cars....

Cigarette smoke contains a total of 4000 chemicals, 42 of which have been proven to be carcinogenic. Just to give you an idea, here are some of those chemicals: benzene, an additive in petroleum; formaldehyde, an embalming chemical; ammonia, you use that to clean your toilet with; acetone, otherwise known as nail polish remover; tar; nicotine, an addictive drug, also used as an insecticide; carbon monoxide; arsenic, a rat poison; and hydrogen cyanide, which is used in gas chambers.

What a bargan at only 3.50 a pack!B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

benzene, an additive in petroleum; formaldehyde, an embalming chemical; ammonia, you use that to clean your toilet with; acetone, otherwise known as nail polish remover; tar; nicotine, an addictive drug, also used as an insecticide; carbon monoxide; arsenic, a rat poison; and hydrogen cyanide, which is used in gas chambers.

Oooo, dont tempt me. I dont smoke but a list like that could sure turn a guy into a smoker! :S:P

What a bargan at only 3.50 a pack!B|

Wasn't it in "Clerks" where the gum salesman said something along the lines of, "Would you PAY someone that much a day to KILL YOU?"
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'm late to this discussion but check this out. I know a sheriffs officer and was on the phone with her while she was on patrol the other day. She was on some kick about giving tickets and I was telling her to cut it out and that people hated her because of it. She likes to pull the expired tag people over. Well a little after talking to her she goes ohhhh that guy has an expired tag. Something like a few months from what I remember. I was like let it go. She was actually about to because we were having a conversation but then the moron throws his cigarette butt out the window. She goes oh that mother fucker, I'm pulling him over now. So she called me back after and he not only had an expired tag, but had an expired license and I believe she cited him for something else, maybe no insurance or something. So see what throwing your cigarette butt out the window gets you. He was given more than one citation and his car was taken away and impounded all because he threw his cigarette butt out the window.
Serves him right!!!!!! At night when people do that in front of me I tend to slip and turn my brights on for a bit.
BEOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

"Would you PAY someone that much a day to KILL YOU?"

The salesman obviously wasn't MARRIED!:ph34r:

Yeah, but when you're married you don't pay...wait a second...:P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Oh yeah, throwing broken bands on the floor of the dz packing area is totally the same thing.

Just to let you know....

I have found stowes in parking lots around the DZ and surrounding areas where wildlife could ingest them.

Think about Thumper and Bambi for a minute....before you shoot them....

The same could be said for all of the filthy skydiver types who drink their imported beer and have contests to see who can "fling" the caps the farthest.

Filthy people! I repeat Filthy People.....:D

I'm not PRO-Littering and keep my habits and the remnants to myself, but, who are we to judge each other with petty onslaughts of what is and is not good for each other.

Live and let live I say....but clean up after yourself!:P
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

Dude, you seriously picked the wrong thread for your soapbox, but I agree that we all have things we do that we could change. However, this is a thread about how disgusting it is to throw your butts on the ground and make them someone elses problem simply because you are too lazy to throw them out.

Your comparison to rubberbands is ridiculous, and no matter how many things you point out that are even remotely similar, I will never say, "Ya know what? You are right. There is nothing wrong with people throwing their butts on the ground cuz ther are alot of things we all do that are wrong."

Yeah... fucking bastards! >:(

Why, one time at night some idiot just ahead of me in the next lane threw a butt out the window and it exploded in sparks across the middle of my windshield. Startled me bad enough that I swerved a little but didn't lose control. >:(

My reaction? Here's where I'm pretty bad... I chase the fucker down (on a limited access thoroughfare in a city) coming up on an exit, I'm just barely ahead of the fucker on his left. Then right at the exit, swerve straight across his nose and off the road to the ramp and he has no chance to follow me.

Hah, hope he shit his pants... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My reaction? Here's where I'm pretty bad... I chase the fucker down (on a limited access thoroughfare in a city) coming up on an exit, I'm just barely ahead of the fucker on his left. Then right at the exit, swerve straight across his nose and off the road to the ramp and he has no chance to follow me.

I knew there was a reason I thought I could identify with you. :P

Yeah... fucking bastards! >:(

Why, one time at night some idiot just ahead of me in the next lane threw a butt out the window and it exploded in sparks across the middle of my windshield. Startled me bad enough that I swerved a little but didn't lose control. >:(

Are you serious? I mean, if you are even remotely serious then you are ten thousand times worse than the dude who threw his butt out the window. Two wrongs don't make a right. But putting two lives in danger out of rage against a litter bug is just childish and borderline psychotic.

(This all said keeping in mind that I love BV.)

Are you serious? I mean, if you are even remotely serious then you are ten thousand times worse than the dude who threw his butt out the window. Two wrongs don't make a right. But putting two lives in danger out of rage against a litter bug is just childish and borderline psychotic.

It was just that one time... I was 21 or 22 and a lot dumber at the time...

Nowadays I just mumble "asshole"... :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was just that one time... I was 21 or 22 and a lot dumber at the time...

Nowadays I just mumble "asshole"... :$

Atta boy! :P:D

Those of you pathetic butt-throwers ought to have to endure something as fucked up as military people have to twice a year: post police call. There is simply nothing more disgusting for a non-smoker to have to do than pick up cigarette butts on the side of the road.

When I was in, it was pretty rare for non-smokers to be asked to pick up cigarette butts. I usually got out of it as well, since I could usually pull a dozen or more butts from my pocket at any given time. It was generally pretty easy to convince the NCOIC that I wasn't one of the bastards leaving the damn things on the ground everywhere I went.

Look smokers... Stop littering.. It's bad enough you have such a useless, nasty, stinky, unattractive habit.. Stop throwing your butts out of the car driving down the road.. That's why you have an ash tray.. If it's too nasty to keep in your car then maybe you should quit..

Rhino

I smoked for years and have been off them for 10-yrs. I can honestly say, I never threw a cigarrette butt out the window. Where I live, is hot and dry, exept for the last couple days and there is always a chance of grass fires. People that throw butts or trash out their windows... well... they just suck!

Chuck

I can think of some butt heads I want to throw out the window

HIllary.osama,jessie jackson,..ow the list is endless

:D:D:D oh yeah... soooo many buttheads out there...

In the spirit of this thread, a related gripe:

There's nothing worse than hiking for miles, thinking you're the first man ever to set foot on this beautiful piece of land, only to find a cluster of beer cans scattered on the ground!

Look hikers... Stop littering! It's bad enough you have to defile the beauty and peace of nature by getting drunk, but it's even worse to leave your empty beer cans out there in nature. That's why you have a backpack. If that six-pack wasn't too heavy when full to pack into the wilderness, then it sure as hell isn't too heavy when empty to carry back out of the wilderness and dispose of properly.

Please stop driving your vehicle, it damages the enviroment and makes the air smell.

Please stop flying, it REALLY damages the enviroment and humans. Living near a major airport (I live by ORD) has been linked to a 40% increase chance in getting cancer. Simply unacceptable.

Please stop using anything that requires electricity, the power plants damage the enviroment and the power lines cause cancer.

Please stop eatting meat. The animals never did anything to you, and don't deserve to die.

Please stop eatting anything organic, plants have just as much a right to live and not be up-rooted, torn apart, chopped up, and cooked as you do.

This list could go on and on...
Seriously tho, I am really glad the world is filled with so many perfect people that don't have ANY bad habits that the world could easily do without.