mouth

I wish people would just be.....

If it is shit....call it shit.

If you don't like it then it is tough shit.

you'll find that doing that, being honest, and calling shit shit, will find you with few friends....

perhaps..but the friends you do have with be those who you'd trust with your life, and they you with theirs..

"never be in the company of those with whom you would not wish to die"

the statement is archaic and convoluted, but i would rather have a handful of true friends than a country full of faithless, honorless backstabbers and cheats who only pretend while it is useful to them....

peasants......if you dont have a camper in skydiving then you are just not cool

What are ya gonna do? Chew a mouthful of apple and spit it in the uncools' faces?? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What are ya gonna do? Chew a mouthful of apple and spit it in the uncools' faces?? :D

BWAAA!!! :D Billy you need to go to Z-hills.. But i know I'll see you in Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|B|
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

BWAAA!!! :D Billy you need to go to Z-hills.. But i know I'll see you in Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|B|

Z-hills is out of my budget, but I sure damn well will try my best to be at Dublin! And this time I'll be sure to jump with all of my fellow dz.com freaks... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

HONEST. Damn, what is it with people who blow smoke up your a$$ with a lie? If I can't trust you to be honest with me the why would I waste my time asking you anything? Hell, if I can't trust you....what do you have to offer?

:o:o:o Lisa, I swear I deleted that pic I took of your nipple. Promise!:)
Hope everything gets well soon, hon. *applying the famous flying-:ph34r: hug*
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Hey sweetie.

Go break bottles against the wall. They make a lovely, loud crashing sound. And if you do it behind a bush you don't have to clean up the broken glass.

Some people are assholes all the time; others are only assholes sometimes. Very few are never assholes, simply because it really is a relative kind of thing...

Love you
Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Honest? You want honest?
I'll give you fucking honest, woman.

You are by far the hottest teacher I have ever seen.

How's that for fucking honest, huh?
:o
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

at least the friends I have will know exactly what to expect from me.

yep....louds screams, :ph34r: hugs and lots of lovin ;)

You forgot "drunken bafoonery"

Don't tell everything you know ya silly man.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hey sweetie.

Go break bottles against the wall. They make a lovely, loud crashing sound. And if you do it behind a bush you don't have to clean up the broken glass.

Some people are assholes all the time; others are only assholes sometimes. Very few are never assholes, simply because it really is a relative kind of thing...

Love you
Wendy

I should have thought abut that last night when I was so mad. I'm more over it today so I guess I won't break glasses or anything. I do agree that honestly is relative, but if we have talked about something then I guess I expect the trusted person to stand by their word.

--
Hot Mama

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You are my most favorite person I have met from DZ.com and probably the only one I actually talk to so when your upset it upsets me.

I think this says it better then I ever could

Life Lesson Number 3
DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF
Many times in life, people begin getting concerned with petty things. What people forget is that in the long run, it doesn't matter what "he said" or what "she did." It's not worth your time to get worked up about anything small or petty.

{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Well, I'm sorry to see you so frustrated and angry.

I've been the most hurt when I've trusted someone, and then they told me a lie I wanted to hear, or made a promise that was important to me that they never intended to make good on. When you trust somebody like that you give them power over you. When they abuse it, it hurts worse than anything. Both because of the abuse of trust, and for feeling foolish for trusting someone.

I trust less than 5 people in the world with my matters of the heart. People who have proven they are trustworthy through action, not words.

You are one of those people, Lisa.

Cheer up.

:)

I agree! But for mouth to post this...chances are it wasn't small stuff;)

This too, is a relative thing.

Mouth,

I don't know you from Eve. But a long while ago, you came out and thrashed me all to hell on these boards when I had posted, shamefacedly confessing to having acted against somebody's trust in me.

Do you recall?

lol

Anyway, I hope you feel better today. Realise that we all make mistakes and that your trust in someone means nothing at all if you have never been burnt by someone else.

{{{vibes}}}

Nick

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Well, I'm sorry to see you so frustrated and angry.

I've been the most hurt when I've trusted someone, and then they told me a lie I wanted to hear, or made a promise that was important to me that they never intended to make good on. When you trust somebody like that you give them power over you. When they abuse it, it hurts worse than anything. Both because of the abuse of trust, and for feeling foolish for trusting someone.

I trust less than 5 people in the world with my matters of the heart. People who have proven they are trustworthy through action, not words.

You are one of those people, Lisa.

Cheer up.

:)

I definitely take that as a compliment.

Love ya, JP.

--
Hot Mama

I agree! But for mouth to post this...chances are it wasn't small stuff;)

This too, is a relative thing.

Mouth,

I don't know you from Eve. But a long while ago, you came out and thrashed me all to hell on these boards when I had posted, shamefacedly confessing to having acted against somebody's trust in me.

Do you recall?

lol

Anyway, I hope you feel better today. Realise that we all make mistakes and that your trust in someone means nothing at all if you have never been burnt by someone else.

{{{vibes}}}

Nick

Nick,

I remember crawling your a$$. I guess it comes down to this........

If I trust you I trust you with everything. If, for some reason, I loose trust in you even for a minor thing well...I no longer trust you. Just how I feel.

--
Hot Mama

*walks up to you and slowly wraps my arms completely around your tiny body and scoops you up off the ground and gives you a huge warm calming hug* shhhh it'll be ok sweety shhhhhhhh
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin