highfly

I wish I'd of gone to Florida state

dude, they're a dime a dozen down here. If you cant get laid in tallahassee then your queer or damn fucking ugly
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hehehe ok head to bullwinkles and AJ's if you dont get laid then im sorry i dont know any numbers to gay bars in town

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

From a guy who spent the first 18 years of his life in FL... trust me, those girls are EVERYWHERE, not just FSU! B|

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

dude, they're a dime a dozen down here. If you cant get laid in tallahassee then your queer or damn fucking ugly

its the same in Atlanta. Just walk down the street on any given night in Brookhaven, Midtown, Buckhead, etc. Theyre everywhere.B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

dude, they're a dime a dozen down here

im comming to live with you

I have been telling you for a year now jake. Tallahassee is booming with hot young ladies. When you stop whinning about how you have to jump everyday for the military then get your ass down here.
giddy giddy giddy allll right!!

How about a NSFW when you post something that can get folks fired?

Perhaps people that Lack the intelligence to realize that a Link posted in THIS thread and quoted as "Dont get your keyboard ticky" Just might not be bright enough to be gainfully employed in the first place??

If that isnt enough, A simple Mouse over will display the URL for the link in the bottom corner of your browser. (See attachment)

Something tells me that a Link to "TeenPlanet.org" just might not be Safe for work.

Counting on a NSFW label before opening a link is kinda like depending on a Cypress to open your reserve!!:S;)

He DID say don't get your keyboard sticky.

DROOL can make the keyboard sticky. The first pic made me drool and would not get anyone in trouble. The link can get a guy fired if his IT department is anal.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Perhaps people that Lack the intelligence to realize that a Link posted in THIS thread and quoted as "Dont get your keyboard ticky" Just might not be bright enough to be gainfully employed in the first place??

Is that an attack?

Something tells me that a Link to "TeenPlanet.org" just might not be Safe for work.

Really? It could also be perfectly fine. A link like "XXX.org" or "nakidchics.org" I could agree.

But what in "TeenPlanet" would be a tell that it is loaded with "X" rated stuff all around it?

Common courtesy seems to not be common at all.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

The link can get a guy fired if his IT department is anal.

If his IT department is anal, he should know to exercise huge discretion in what he chooses to click, particularly in a thread such as this. If he gets fired, it's his own damn fault.

Now, that being said, it's still just good courtesy to label such links as NSFW. It doesn't hurt to type the extra four characters. :)