kelel01

The stupidest thing you've done recently . . .

So tomorrow I find out just how much time I'll miss with my BF when he's here.

sound like you owe him now.. maybe a blow job will make everything alright.....

and as for me my stupidist thing, well lets just say i felt like a total idiot at work and caused the shutfown of a production line for about 5 hours.....

Well, i went into a restaurant the other evening. The Hostess seemed tired and the waitress's just bitched about how their section keeps getting women. I won't be going there again:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So what have you done recently that made you cringe?

Still too painful to talk about. :(

Should have used more lube. I told ya i was big.:o
Edit: sorry, the door (back door) was open.
Stupidest thing i did recently was thinking i could
get a date with RL.:P

Well while walking the boardwalk I noticed a rather large group of people standing around all wearing the same jacket and looking fresh out of prision.... being new in California and forgetting that sometimes I should shut , up this is how the conversation went...

LM "hey, are you in a gang?"

Big bald man laughing (name was Aaron )

Aaron "sweetheart, you cant just walk up to people in LA and ask if they are in a gang"

LM "oh, so thats a no?"

Aaron "let me guess your from the east coast"

Then proceeded to have a drink with Aaron and about 10 of his "Social Groups" friends on the boardwalk...

In hindsight I think I got extremely lucky and I have sense found my verbal filter...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Mine would be..

getting in a little over my head with a few really awesome PM's. Just have to learn that not everyone means exactly what they write... silly me! [:/]:$

This is one of the biggest problems with online play. It's better to remember it's all play until you're in the same place at the same time, and then you have to get to know each other all over again...

...that is, if it's a relationship you're after, not just sex.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Sitting on the porcelin throne after drinking.
cleaned up then threw my cigarette in the toilet. And yup you guessed it, all the hair around my speed bag was ablaze. My first thought was dip it the toilet,
aint happening bro. What the fuck do I do now, I jumped into the tub and put the water on but the fire
had already gone out. I was hiiting my balls so hard
to get the flame out, I had a stomach ache for a week.

Thank God My Kids are not in this forum

Walt you're a good man and we seem to have the same desire for the same woman. We should find a way to settle this once and for all.
I challange you to something, I don't know what, but we need a challenge to win the chance at a date with The RhondaLea. Or maybe we could just ask her who she dislikes less.:S:D