lisamariewillbe

Dublin....

Everytime I open the page to the forums, and see that events has new threads...I open with anticipation of seeing a thread about "Dublin 2006" yet it never comes.... Are we being teased? Is dublin real? I think 3 months is the right amount to start the thread anyone else agree? Who else is waiting for the Dublin 2006 thread?:ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

What does it matter to you?

You are not jumping. You just bring party favors and get out of your Skull and do questionable acts of indecency! :o:ph34r::D;):P:S:)

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

DUDE I tried to jump but somehow a hop and pop from 1800 feet while someone doing a IAD doesnt seem as appealing once Lee described his line twists after such jump..... >:(

Party favors??? me??? you mean like bounce houses:)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

That clinches it. If there's a jump castle at Dublin, you won't be ABLE to keep me away. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

LOL the bounce castles still at the farm... I cant let my kids jump in it EVER again :$

Wait, that seems to imply that it was used for nocturnal activities related to bodily fluids...or so I gather. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

of course not.... jeesh men and their assumptions :P

Well then, spill it! Why can you NEVER let your kids jump in that thing again? Terminal case of cooties? Barney caught molesting a teletubby in there? WHAT?? :P:D

uhhhhh no thats MY kid in my avatar....

Kyle or Cody? I didn't realize they went to the tunnel with you. Now I'm REALLY jealous!!! Tell them Paul and Nora said hello! They keep talking about their birthday party friends. LOL!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

somehow a hop and pop from 1800 feet

what wrong with that???? after i had surgery in my wrist....i got my rig converted to a left handed throw out and my first jump back, after 4 months of no jumping....still with my right arm in a cast....was a hop and pop from 2200ft with my 99 main
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

***Of course. Spence will have his old, beat-up Bob Marley CD playing around the clock!

Yeah, at SDA Halloween boogie I sneaked some "Evanescence" into his music mix and he started mumbling something about getting his gun and blowing some balls off so I eased back over to the hangar.:P:S

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"