lisamariewillbe

Dublin....

Alright, enough of this nice shit.

Spence come off with some details. Planes, who's organizing, I KNOW you got something going on.

Give it up big guy.

Fortson

Ok heres a little.Carl and Bob are coming up from Deland to organize with Scott Franklin.There will be others organizing for the less experienced,SCRs and stuff like that.Team Mandarin will be there for the VRW meet so I think we will get some organizing out of them also.As for the planes,well,the planes are still up in the air.:D:D:D

As soon as the dates and everything else are firmed up, I'm putting in for vacation. I wouldn't miss Lisa's spanking tent this boogie for anything! :PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Maybe you can be her apprentice and help out a bit after you take your licks? ;)

Okay Spence, I'm putting in my vacation request! We'll probably leave on the 14th at some point and get there before nightfall. I'm so psyched! B|
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

LOL ahhh dear grasshopper, I besides that guy with the long hair weilded the flogger better then anyone at "the farm" ummm or rumor has it ...

wondering if I should reserve kele01 as my babysitter this early or will this be a boogie to behave at?:P
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

The dates are set!!! 15th through the 19th of March 2006,Dublin,Ga.Of course we will be there all week and if people show up early I'm sure I can find a plane.;)I will start the events thread soon and you will be able to find information about the event at RoamingDZ.com.

We've started a Dublin Boogie thread over at sonicbeef.com too, and we're rallying the jumpers for a road-trip a la Stevorino's comic strip to join in the festivities. I can't wait! B|

You guys are so lame. I'm already here. :P

Yes, but will the festivities at Zhills put such a drain on your resources (financial, emotional, spiritual...your liver) that you will find yourself less than prepared for another blow-out? I hope not. I expect to see much mouth at the Dublin boogie. B|

Oh, and for posterity's sake (I typo'ed "pesterity" initially, which may be more accurate), I think I'll document the whole thing on video. :P