lisamariewillbe

Dublin....

behind me and CCowden. check the list bioch!

Im not trying to cut in Line.. (Im a Spanker not a Spankeee)

Im am just trying to Coordinate... Manage the talent so to speak!!:P

Step right up.. Buy your tickets now!!

there ya go again, rounding up all the talent. Well I say keep up the good work. :ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***if it's for a fundraiser for a good cause, I'll definitely take part. I'll even dress for the occasion.

How about $1.00 per spanking (each lick) given by Sky Mama then donate it to JFTC?

Sign me up!;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Im thinking this would be a great idea and fundraiser if thats something Spence can actually fit into the plans... give her a nice array of toys....

wooden spoons, belts, paddles, floggers, ummmm :$

maybe instead of general JFTC maybe one of next years hopefuls ... like Val or someone...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'm just going to sit back and let you all plan this. Dare I let you pick out my outfit? :o

Since it is a community boogie, I think any funds raised should go back into the community i.e. a Women's Shelter, Food Bank, Children's Charity, etc. Just don't tell them how we got the money, they might consider it dirty. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OH OH OH I Have the perfect out fit.... see this http://www.flirtylingerie.com/safljalolibu.html

you would not only look stunning .... but its not too exposing ....

I can see you in something like this... I get the picture your a lady in public and a dirty girl in private so I think this shows both sides :ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I get the picture your a lady in public and a dirty girl in private so I think this shows both sides

lol...who me? :)

Lisa, her ass is hanging out. No way am I wearing that in public! :o You have to remember I'm 40 and that's not a Demi Moore 40, that's a soccer mom in the suburbs with 20 extra pounds on her 40. Let me have some dignity please! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

*** think any funds raised should go back into the community i.e. a Women's Shelter, Food Bank, Children's Charity,

Great idea. The people in Dublin were very nice to us last year.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I get the picture your a lady in public and a dirty girl in private so I think this shows both sides

lol...who me? :)

Lisa, her ass is hanging out. No way am I wearing that in public! :o You have to remember I'm 40 and that's not a Demi Moore 40, that's a soccer mom in the suburbs with 20 extra pounds on her 40. Let me have some dignity please! :ph34r:

an extra 20 lbs!? is that how much your rig weighs?:S
WTF. I put on 15 since I moved to ATL, and Dayum I can tell where it all is. I gotta say if your carrying around 20 extra pounds you should empty out your purse! :D:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Y'all are sweet. I'm really not blowing smoke up your ass though. When I started skydiving, I lost 60 pounds. The last few years, 20 have crept back on. I'm trying to get rid of it, but damn it's so much harder this time!

So, find me another outfit, but cover the cellulite on my butt. No one needs to see that!:ph34r:

Im already getting excited

:P

st paddys day

you know, i seriously might just come to this

freaked out to the point he lasted 10 secs or less...

i have the same problem :$

he wants to try again though....

all the girls love a tryer :P

I'm just going to sit back and let you all plan this. Dare I let you pick out my outfit? :o

Since it is a community boogie, I think any funds raised should go back into the community i.e. a Women's Shelter, Food Bank, Children's Charity, etc. Just don't tell them how we got the money, they might consider it dirty. :ph34r:

I think the fund raising this year will be for the animal shelter.

LOL...if it's for a fundraiser for a good cause, I'll definitely take part. I'll even dress for the occasion. ;)

wow i go to work for a day and look what i miss.....ok....i got $20 for spankings from momma....only if shes IS dressed for the part......and if its to hot in dublin....im sire they have leather shorts ;);)

and yes...please bring them to Z-hills ;)
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas