VanillaSkyGirl

Eloy Holiday Boogie pictures?

Great minds think alike :P

I don't know about the great ones, but the dirty ones definitely do...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Ahhh....great picture. It even shows the sperm on the ground betwenn those two jumpers on the right. I saw it from the plane and showed a couple of people, but I think they were slow to figure it out.

Ok, I wasn't there and I didn't notice it in the picture, but that shit's funny. :ph34r:

will you post names (along w/ rig colors or locations or something) so we can identify folks? it's a great shot, btw.

Well let's see... black suit/blue grippers = Eric Gin (Fastrax) who organized the jump... and... the others are going to have to speak up if they post here :P

it was taken Saturday morning if that helps anyone.

Here's my contribution. I'm in black and red with a sidebody on Kirk Verner, and that's Steve Iverson with a sidebody on me. The jump we planned was P-B-21-M, however Scott Pearsall apparently decided to do a little head down before we started turning points. ;)

We actually managed to turn 14 points despite the exit funnel and my tracking off at 5000 because I forgot to reset my Pro-Track from the big way the night before. :$

Those first few jumps in the morning were a bit chilly, at least for those of us who live here and are used to jumping in Eloy when it's 115, but one of the advantages of getting an early start was the opportunity to do 4-way with the Airspeed organizers before the crowds started showing up. :ph34r:

Photo by John Campbell... thanks buddy!

Please find pics of you and post them.

The pictures I saw of her were all poorly centered... none of them showed her face.... :D

I have plenty picures of her face...

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Well let's see... black suit/blue grippers = Eric Gin (Fastrax)

Ummmmm didn't you mean Eric Gin of Airspeed?:) :P

How cool does that sound? B| More congratulations to Eric!

Ryan, I love that picture. You're getting to be an awesome camerflyer!

Cityboy~
I agree about those early loads. Having the Airspeed guys all to oneself for some 4-way is awesome! :)

I forgot to bring my camera cables, but as soon as I'm home I'll post a few. I didn't take too many this boogie, though. :(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Share them when you get a chance girl...

Hopefully tomorrow, I'm playing catch up today in the office. :P

HA, still no voice... :D

And I'm sure there are lots of pics of me and Gia from NYE... everyone seemed to love the tiaras

Hey do you know who that guy was that was taking pictures of us over by the beer truck??? He took a couple awesome shots that I'd love to get my hands on.

xoxo, g

I got a loud and semi-coherent drunk dial on New Years. I couldn't tell who it was though. Was it from Eloy? Huh, huh?

Wasn't me, I don't have you're number... maybe Beth??? :S I only DD one person, and the phone was turned off!!! :P

g