Nightwing

Pics of you at work?

Well i don't have any shots of myself at work but I have to wear Navy Blue Scrubs with a big nextel phone on the front of my hip, a name badge with a avatar sized picture of Lennard Nemoy taped to it and most of the time a smile on my face. I'll see if i can get a decent looking pic in the next two days.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I got to ride in that plane on the 13th of Dec. Great view. Highest jump I have done so far. What a place to do my 37th jump.

Here is the video Stephan took of me as I played hooky that morning from my site visit in Oaho. Officially I was on a business trip, I live in Austin TX.

You guys are awesome!

http://www.jandjmaintenance.com/12-13-05.wmv

I'm just another hard working skydiver. Um. Yeah. That's it. :D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

You suck! You do what I want to do! Instead I chose law

Once upon a time I had a real job too.

It took me 10 years of blood, sweat and tears before I was cool enough to make a living at it.

It's sort of like choosing law, but with a smaller salary and a lot more travel.

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Hooking a 2K lb. sandbag to a UH-60J during Katrina/Rita recovery ops. Full time soldier for the New Mexico Army National Guard, either out in the field taking pictures and writing stories, or at a desk creating ads.

That looks like so much fun!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

OMG Jessie that is so cute!

I mean, apart from the fact that you're reinforcing terrible steriotypes and body images, you go girl!

Just kidding.....but seriously:o

Will we see you at the freezing dropzone this weekend?

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

The only thing I am reinforcing is how to have good sportmanship win or loss and how to work as a team. And I bet these girls are in better shape than alot of people. I condition them at every practice. LOL! But I will be at the dropzone this weekend freezing. Are you two going to freeze with the rest of us?

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

I work at Kennedy Space Center in Florida, USA. Here's me with a piece of gear being loaded on to the NASA Logistics Module for a trip to the International Space Station aboard the Space Shuttle.

Kevin
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

suuuurrrreee........reinforcing how to work as a team......

So when you tell your fliers that they should lose weight so they can be thrown higher for the sake of the "team," are you going to complain when one of them gets dropped because she was thrown too high and breaks her tailbone and has to sit on a donut for 8 weeks????

Maybe I'm drawing from too much personal experience here :$

And yes, Travis and I will be at the DZ, although he's sick, so he may not be jumping too much. I'm going to be nice and not ask him to be my packing bitch ;)

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie