jtval

ELOY- who actually went?

If I can get this dayum house done.. and sold.. and sell my property down on the Columbia River.. I am SOOOO going to be going a few places and jumping...

I have been sinking time and money into this place so I can get the hell out of Seattle.....ggggrrrr

I got there late Christmas evening, left the 2nd, and had 15 jumps, including two with Beth!!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Home owners insurance cover fire???

Oh I am sure it would but I would lose too many other things I cherish. I am fighitng the next door neighbors policy with State Farm right now and they are being a PAIN in the butt for their DEAD tree that fell across and destroyed one of my boats and damaged my storage shed during a windstorm the week before Christmas ...friggin lieing POS adjuster for them...I will be filing a complaint against him with the State Insurance Commission.>:(

ok I was there for 11 days and I only saw a handful of you.

who was there?

NAME?
HOW MANY DAYS?
HOW MANY JUMPS?

I was there Tuesday through Sunday, but I was in stealth mode and on my best behavior because I was there as a representative for Wings. I also got horribly sick on the last day with flu and just wandered around like a zombie.

I did squeeze in 18 jumps and a hour of tunnel time though, and I sold a few rig so it was all worth it.

There was also a crashed truck and gunplay, but we're not going to talk about that.

Yet.....

Home owners insurance cover fire???

Oh I am sure it would but I would lose too many other things I cherish.

I can not believe that I have to tell you this...First you remove all of your cherished things THEN you burn the bitch to the ground. only leaving the shit that can be replaced. LOL

Disclaimer for legal reasons: I am totally joking:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Let's see:
Arrived late the 26th,
23 jumps-including the balloon, DC-3, Beech 18, and my first 3 wingsuit jumps(I see why they call it nylon crack).
Spent 8 hours over two days in the emergency waiting room as the designated driver.

Met a shitload of dizzy dot commers. Thanks for all the laughs wildcard451 and Grue(aka Stiffy):P Jumped with a bunch of Brits. They were the only ones willing to jump with me since they don't know my reputation for causing injury. Sorry skysprite.

Departed the 3rd.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey Remster,
Did you ever stop by the DZ.com tent on 12/30 or 31? I don't think I ever met you and I'm bummed relieved!

Ole, I edited for you. ;)

I'm done beeing nice with you.... :P

I was dropping by from time to time all boogie long, but tended to hang out in the sun.
Remster

Oh yeah, how could I forget ... I got to talk to micro. Took him forever to figure out who I was, though. >:(

Oh come now, you're not even gonna give me points for

a) figuring it out based on your clue ("I recently grew up")?

b) remembering your REAL name?

c) asking how your trip to VA and subsequent flights to Eloy were?

give a brutha a break! ;)

hope your head, neck and shoulders are doing well.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...