cocheese

What is your weight range ?

:o
Your weight above or below ideal weight for your height etc/their low/their high
Example 1)
If you are 10 lbs over-weight and you could bang someone not too skinny, but big is beautiful. Your numbers would be +10/-10/+65lbs
Example 2)
If you are perfect health size and only want a perfect size mate : 0/-5/+5 lbs.
example 3)
If you are a fat ass but only want skinny lovers:
+55/-20/+1Kg
(second number will always be "-". Third number will always be "+".)
Please state "Lbs" or "Kg" at the end.
+10/-5/+25Lbs

Is it just me or is cocheese slowly and steadily in his own special way, getting the stats of every woman on dz.com?:P

I'll play:

-0/-0/+30

I like healthy, but lean muscle mass over "where's the gym." I definitely don't mind a beer gut, but prefer guys who look like they stay active, or at least can withstand lots-o-activity with me;):P:) I definitely don't care for the starving artist look on men--too skinny doesn't work on men or women, IMO.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I'm not one for the 'super model' type - you know, the ones that look like they need to eat.

I prefer chicks with a bit of something to them. In the end, it is really in the way she carries it, and how she carries herself.......

I'm confused......:$

This is too much thinking for me.......[:/]

Bobbi

I agree so I made it simple.

I am a big boy 250lbs 5'11"
Will have sex with people I like they have ranged in all body types and 99% were great people.
Just one was a dirty whore.:)
Does that answer it?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Bogus!!! +20 lbs. on me is nowhere near as significant as it is on someone that is say 5'5" Also the Body Mass Index is a load of crap. Let's not forget muscle. Now we're talking percentage of body fat that's a whole other issue. (Keeping in mind boobs are mostly fat)

:D:D

The bad eating habits were just for the boogie. Now that i"m eating for "free" again, more or less, I've actually lost the weight I put on at the boogie. I had too many damned cheeseburgers out there.

As for freakishly long torso, yeah, I can't argue that one [:/]
cavete terrae.

+12/depends on the quality of the mind/depends on the quality of the mind

There was a guy about an inch shorter and 25 pounds lighter and several guys with bellies.

I really only care about the mind. Sex is always experimentation, so size variations can be easily dealt with if one is adventurous enough.

Why don't you ask about IQs instead?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Why don't you ask about IQs instead?

Because we're all shallow pervs. Can you honestly picture cocheese looking at a chick across the bar and saying to his friends "Damn! I wanna pound that girl until she explains the Bernoulli principle!" ?

;)
cavete terrae.