SkyAnt

Penis size

Well, the original intent was to hear from the ladies. That hasn't happened much, but you are hearing some of the better rationalizations from the guys

It was a stupid question to begin with. To imply that all ladies will know the average size etc.... If he really wanted to know the average size he would consult a friggin doctor or some kinda medical research website. The way the question was posted sounded more like "since all ladies are hos and have seen tons of dick, whats the average size"

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It was a stupid question to begin with. To imply that all ladies will know the average size etc.... If he really wanted to know the average size he would consult a friggin doctor or some kinda medical research website. The way the question was posted sounded more like "since all ladies are hos and have seen tons of dick, whats the average size"

I nominate Sunny to call "Ask Sue." :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

If any guys on here are that insecure about it I'd be happy to forward on the 23 penis-enlargement e-mails I get on a weekly basis...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Being a guy in this over-obsessed with ourselves culture I once thought about trying some of that stuff so I too could be like John Holmes! Then I got to reflecting on how much trouble what I've got has gotten me into and decided that I really didn't need a few more inches.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

according to maxim magazine, ( am a girl responding here ) the average legnth was to be measured at 7.5 "

baah. . . Maxim really is a Cosmopolitan magazine in disguise.:S

Here's my size ". . ."
Now compare your lives to me and then kill yourselves:D:D:D:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Well I think there is one thing that most women will agree with... as long as you do what you can with what you got... and satisfy them however they like it... I doesn't matter... wether you are 10in or 2 1/2 and if you last 30 secs or 3 hours (they get sore)... as long as both are satisfied... then your good... even if your jaw hurts for a few days;)
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

Serious question here for the ladies.
How big are they on average? Whats small? Whats big?
Whats the right size for you?

This is a rather unfocused line of enquiry, so I'd like to debunk some of the supposed benefits to being overhung.

For one thing, most women aren't designed to accommodate anything past a givn length. Anyone with whom John Holmes could achieve full penetration would have been an anatomical anomaly. It doesn't take much more than avarage to exceed what many women can handle without pain.

As far as girth goes, heroic dimensions are anathema to felatio. If a woman's jaw is sore for a day afterwards, it is not too likely she will be interested in a repeat performance.

For prolonged sex, friction becomes a greater issue as size increases. For a quickie being larger than average may be fine, but a normal size is much better suited to marathon sex.

As far as such things as prophylactics go, they aren't designed to accommodate much more than average. If anything, they are designed to build the egos of those at the middle of the spectrum by being snug. Since erection is accomplished by dint of blood pressure, having to fight an elastomer makes it tough to stay erect for someone overly endowed - if the size is dictated by the apparatus it results in a flaccid condition.

I believe Masters and Johnson listed 5.5" as average erect length for their sample group, and I have never heard the average cited as more than 6" from a reputable study (you get all sorts of trivia from the New York Times).

According to Bonnie Raitt it ain't the meat, it's the motion - but I've also heard it said that this argument is cited only by guys with "itty, bitty dicks."

Much though we make a big deal about big dicks and big tits, the people with the best sex lives are likely to be in the normal category.

Blue skies,

Winsor

People, don't you realize that having sex is 20% physical and 80% imagination?, penis size has a little role in it (no pun intended)

You can tell yourself that if you want to Ivan.:P:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hmmm....I'm lost hear. I don't think it would feel any differen't to ME no matter what size my dick is. Oh....wait.....were we talking about what women feel???? :D

Yeah - But it's sheep that would have to be asked, no?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I guess the point is - can you hurt her? If you push all the way and hurt her then you're in as far as anyone could go and well, that's obviously far enough. Any extra length is just wasted outside.

If you can't poke her so she dig's her nails into your leg and swears at you then think your self lucky that you don't have to worry about going too hard.

reminds me of the old joke where the guy is going to bed with a woman for the first time, drops his pants and she looks at his little dick and says 'who do you expect to satisfy with that?" and he replies "me."
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

[replyMuch though we make a big deal about big dicks and big tits, the people with the best sex lives are likely to be in the normal category.

Agreed, I personally don't like big boobs and I say I'm average and have had a great sex life so far.

I concurr as well. I'd say I'm a bit above average and my sex life sucks.:P