KrisFlyZ

Best Tits you have ever seen in a movie.

First off she is not naked and second is that the largest pic you could find;)

yeah what he said!>:(

someone call Frency, he'll take away his man card for that one. :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

someone call Frency, he'll take away his man card for that one

You need to call someone else to take it? Does that mean someone already took yours? I checked the small print on mine, and it says "amongst other privelages, possesion of this card entitles beare to revoke others mancards for crying to mommy". :ph34r:

He told you all. :|

That was a pussified verion of telling someone off.. get a saq..

Amy Smart is still the hottest in this group.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

someone call Frency, he'll take away his man card for that one

You need to call someone else to take it? Does that mean someone already took yours? I checked the small print on mine, and it says "amongst other privelages, possesion of this card entitles beare to revoke others mancards for crying to mommy". :ph34r:

I had mine removed for some obscure comment. I dont remember what. I have a temporary one that I, but it does not entitle me to full priviliges. :|

Slappy: That shit was funny! :D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

5th element- Mila Jovavich

Say word, son. Milla is the hottest girl... Naked or not, she's a knockout in everything shes in. Even the scary Russian chick thing from Zoolander, I would let her whoop my ass on an hourly basis. Although I do seem to recall seeing some booby action in both 5th Element and Resident Evil, but I might just be making that up in my head.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

Say word, son. Milla is the hottest girl... Naked or not, she's a knockout in everything shes in. Even the scary Russian chick thing from Zoolander, I would let her whoop my ass on an hourly basis. Although I do seem to recall seeing some booby action in both 5th Element and Resident Evil, but I might just be making that up in my head.

yes, and yes!

total hottie.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

She was totally hot in No good deed as well.

Kris.

First off she is not naked and second is that the largest pic you could find

Quit yer whining! :D http://www.yorkshiresoul.org/charlize%20theron%20naked.jpg

And some more pics of her............

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=Charlize+Theron&btnG=Search

She is a perfect example of why I LOVE South African women. :S:$

Edit: Uuummm...........I would have posted this link faster but I had to touch myself vigorously for a few minutes first. :D

I want to do DIRTY things to her!

One more!

http://backpagegallery.news24.com/person/Theron/images/25.jpg

Damn..............had to touch myself some more. :ph34r:

http://www.2oceansvibe.com/images/charlize-web1.jpg

Best, in a movie? Well, It's on a DVD, so the WFFC Rantoul '02 DVD movie by Martini Shots qualifies, so...

I say, Vallerina!

I think she'd string me up if I posted a screen cap though... Not that I would ever actually DO that... :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Bump... well, two of them actually.

I'm writing here because I honestly lack the ability to speak. I haven't even finished the movie yet, but I had to post this.

The movie is Croupier (1998). The actress is Alex Kingston. You know the British Doctor chickie from previous seasons of ER? Yeah, her. And they are simply the most perfect pair I have ever laid eyes on.

I know, I know, she's far from as hot as the other women listed in this thread... and the movie was eight years ago so they may not be as fine now as they were in '98, but if we're strictly limiting our discussion to the breasts we've seen in movies, then she's the stone cold winner.

...and they're real.

...wow.

Elvisio "another permanent addition to my Netflix queue" Rodriguez

While I hesitate to contribute to a thread of this sort I would suggest Lifeforce as being a strong contender.

Here.

How could anyone forget the scene where the completely naked young lady walks out of the hospital after all the windows explode.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Funny thread. Brings back memories from when I was probably about 8 or 9. Under Siege with Steven Seagal, there's a scene where "Miss July '89" jumps out of a big fake cake and starts stripping. I was a very excited 9 year old :ph34r: To this day I still think they were some of the best tits I've seen in a movie.

The movie Hostel that is in theaters now has a few sets of really nice titties, as well. Highly recommended ;)

Funny thread. Brings back memories from when I was probably about 8 or 9. Under Siege with Steven Seagal, there's a scene where "Miss July '89" jumps out of a big fake cake and starts stripping. I was a very excited 9 year old :ph34r: To this day I still think they were some of the best tits I've seen in a movie.

The movie Hostel that is in theaters now has a few sets of really nice titties, as well. Highly recommended ;)

Erika Eleniak is her name.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cineguns.com/photos/datas/ErikaEleniak_01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cineguns.com/photos/photo.php%3Fid%3D670&h=1065&w=767&sz=150&tbnid=_G7RB77lvj0usM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=108&hl=en&start=4&prev=/images%3Fq%3DErika%2BEleniak%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN
~~~>