KrisFlyZ

Best Tits you have ever seen in a movie.

Hey girls... whose DICK in here is the best? I am sure some of you know and can compare... and so it isn't personal lets just talk about movie stars only... oh that's right!!! Men are too afraid to LET that show on TV. It's all up to the ladies.... whatever... :S

I have not seen the dicks of any posters to this thread, so I can't comment.

But if we're talking penis in the movies, I can only recall seeing two: Harvey Keitel in The Piano and Kevin Bacon in Wild Things.

Kevin wins. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Woh. Imagine that. A total thread about tata's and men are arguing about whose hooters are the best. Why don't you talk about something you DO know about for the ladies... oh wait. Too afraid of the comparison?

Hey girls... whose DICK in here is the best? I am sure some of you know and can compare... and so it isn't personal lets just talk about movie stars only... oh that's right!!! Men are too afraid to LET that show on TV. It's all up to the ladies.... whatever... :S

Longing for the days when they just held tension!
:ph34r:

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

Thank you. I will have to check his penis out. Please post the photos if you have them so I can make puppies and drool and then tear it apart as being not up to par. ;)

Sadly, a Google image search for "Kevin Bacon Wild Things" bore no fruit (at least not of the full frontal kind). You'll just have to rent the movie.

if you were the last sexual being on earth, I'd chop my dick off.

LMAO

If I showed up at your DZ and no one knew who I was, which they probably wouldn't... are you QUITE willing to bet the dick on it?

I mean, you don't think you would even check me out... I am not being cocky or anything but...

[smirk] Okay!! [smirk] I believe you... :S

NOT!!!
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

if you were the last sexual being on earth, I'd chop my dick off.

LMAO

If I showed up at your DZ and no one knew who I was, which they probably wouldn't... are you QUITE willing to bet the dick on it?

I mean, you don't think you would even check me out... I am not being cocky or anything but...

[smirk] Okay!! [smirk] I believe you... :S

NOT!!!

I'm just fuckin w/ ya. I don't even know ya, but your posts sure make my nads retract into my abdomen sometimes...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Good. They are supposed to have that effect.
Hope they shriveled mighty high up there and you have to cough to get them out.

People who know me describe as a sweet, fragile, somewhat ethereal person. >:(
I even get quiet and very shy sometimes...ask Typicalfish and some others.;)

The description I love best was once "porcelain doll".
If they only knew what the online personna was like. :|:ph34r:;)
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I don't even know ya, but your posts sure make my nads retract into my abdomen sometimes...

Wow! Is that normal?

-Karen:P

oh yes, it's a perfectly normal defensive response when one is confronted w/.... well, nevermind...

-the artist formerly known as sinker