KrisFlyZ

Best Tits you have ever seen in a movie.

I don't even know ya, but your posts sure make my nads retract into my abdomen sometimes...

Wow! Is that normal?

-Karen:P

oh yes, it's a perfectly normal defensive response when one is confronted w/.... well, nevermind...

DUDE!! I just CAN'T be the biggest bitch you've ever encountered in here!!! :ph34r::ph34r:
I bow to bigger and much better than me. You better hope you never encounter THEM!! >:(
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

DUDE!! I just CAN'T be the biggest bitch you've ever encountered in here!!!
I bow to bigger and much better than me. You better hope you never encounter THEM!!

well, not the biggest, but you ARE starting to push maximum density :ph34r:

-the artist formerly known as sinker

NOT!!!

I'm just fuckin w/ ya. I don't even know ya, but your posts sure make my nads retract into my abdomen sometimes...

I get the opposite response, I like her posts, I also dont thinks she is anything near being her screen name, it takes a bit more to be anti social on the internet, by definition being here at all proves it false:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Woh. Imagine that. A total thread about tata's and men are arguing about whose hooters are the best. Why don't you talk about something you DO know about for the ladies... oh wait.

Very simple. When you start a thread, you get to choose the topic.

for the ladies... oh wait.

...because most men are only pretending to be nice.
:ph34r:

How young is that girl? 12? I am glad you don't like the adolescents. Shows you're not a bunch of sick pervs... sort of. Stop reposting the pic dude, it's fricking creeping me out!! B|:|

I think a moderator should take those pics down, she was 16 when she stared in the movie.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/2210/simona.html

How young is that girl? 12? I am glad you don't like the adolescents. Shows you're not a bunch of sick pervs... sort of. Stop reposting the pic dude, it's fricking creeping me out!! B|:|

I think a moderator should take those pics down, she was 16 when she stared in the movie.

That's the right thing to do! Good on ya.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

As dz.com is owned by an African and appears to be hosted in Canada I'm not sure why you fell the need to make that statement. Remember that this is a global forum, and although the majority of members are from the US there is a world outside of it.

In the UK for example it is normal for newspapers to print photos on page 3 of women 16 and up. If you can have sex and kids at 16 you should be able to get your baps out for cash at that age.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Kira Knightly's little things were shown to good effect in Othello. They rank pretty high up there for me. Another one that always sticks with me, and I'm always surprised by it is Susan Sarandon in The Thomas Crown affair. She's not young anymore, but damn, they're still nice!

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Finally, someone posts on something important.

I would have to say Jessica Pare in Lost in Delirious or Eva Green in The Dreamers. Quite fetching, super yummy....

-Hixxx

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

MISS JULY!!! Erika Eleniak in "Under Siege" with Steven Seagal. 46 minutes into the movie, she busts outta the cake. :D

I'm gonna have to say this is better than anna. I think she was also in a movie called chasers and is naked in that and ohhhhh man they are just as nice there.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hey girls... whose DICK in here is the best? I am sure some of you know and can compare... and so it isn't personal lets just talk about movie stars only... oh that's right!!! Men are too afraid to LET that show on TV. It's all up to the ladies.... whatever... :S

I have not seen the dicks of any posters to this thread, so I can't comment.

>:(:)>:( http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=320444#320444 >:(:)>:(
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.