Icon134

I found another reason...

to dislike Valentine's day season... all the stupid tv Commercials advertising flowers, gifts, etc... that I never need because I've always been single... :(

Sorry...

Try ridiculous expectations of Signficant Others...on the same goddamn day the florists, jewelers, and restauranteurs add a 100% markup...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Try ridiculous expectations of Signficant Others...on the same goddamn day the florists, jewelers, and restauranteurs add a 100% markup...

That would be annoying too... I'm the type that would come up with something creative to give to my SO... see here...

And that was just for a friend... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

to dislike Valentine's day season... all the stupid tv Commercials advertising flowers, gifts, etc... that I never need because I've always been single... :(

Sorry...

You'll save a shitload of money just by going to the local grocery store, like Krogers, or Food World, or Publix. They have a small section of flowers... I've never spent more than $25 for a nice boquet, even a dozen roses.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

FWIW Scott...

Divorce reason #71
I am not a "card" person. She and her family was.
Constant battles over stupid-ass issue of sending cards every week for something or other...

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Awww...there, there...feel better, my friend.

CLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Hehehe... I just clicked the bejesus out of you!>:(>:(>:(

(welcome to the bejesusless club!:|)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Sorry...

I got thrown out of a florist shop on Valentine's Day one time. I was pretty funny. I had my SO's daughter with me too. She thought it was funny and was quite impressed that I could get kicked out of a forist shop with hardly any effort at all.

Walt

do what i do, celebrate 'anti-valentine's day' B| always a good time!! :)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Valentine's Day, Schmalentine's Day. Tell it to suck your dick. The older I get, the cheesier I realize it is

true... but it is another day that remnds us single folk that we are single.... and that sucks

You're single?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um.... yes...

I don't get the joke...

Nothing mean. Just being a little sarcastic with you. You've had quite a few posts about your dating woes. Hope it gets better for you.:)
Chris