kansasskydiver

Skydiver - Real men of genius

uhhhh no it was

Mr. hand her the hat but not like the way she man-handled it.... but forget that i handed her the hat cause i was drunk

ah-hah!

mrs i admit to manhandling :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What the hell is that in your avatar? A rabbit?

No it is my poor slave kitty. I make him clean out his own damn litter box and he was just sulking about it. One pail has the dirty, the other has the clean. I told him I was gonna take a picture of him and post it on the net for being a slack bastard. TADA!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

"Heres to you Mr Mrs have 400 times the number of posts I do jumps guy gal. Though we seldem actually see you jump, we always hear about your extracurricular activities.........blah blah blah....Ba Fuckin Blah...Blah Blah...So you keep post whoring while we keep jump whoring and together maybe we can keep the balance between jump space and cyber space."
Daniel
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Tasers - Pepper Spray - Stun Guns and more!
www.dallassecuritysupply.com

Here's to you, Mr. 100 Jump Wonder!

Skydiving's a tough sport. You need nerves of steel, brass balls and the kind of confidence you can only get from reading a few PARACHUTISTs and doing a hundred skydives.

(sung - that's a lot of jumpin!)

Sure, other people have more jumps. But you've got more brains and more guts. When other people sit out the winds, you're up there battling the elements. When other people are checking their gear, you're telling people how they should exit.

(sung - oh where'd my pud go?)

So here's to you, Mr. 100 Jump Wonder. Fight the good fight. And remember, when the beer light's on and people are giving you advice, tell em to have another Budweiser. You'll be remembered a lot longer than their advice will be.

(sung - who can forget ol' no-pull?)

Budweiser beer, St. Louis, Missouri.

:D:D:D

Awesome!

Ooh! Do one about the guy in the bar who tells girls he's an expert after one tandem!! I had that happen once, and was all "Really? You're a real skydiver? Wowwww!"

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ooh! Do one about the guy in the bar who tells girls he's an expert after one tandem!! I had that happen once, and was all "Really? You're a real skydiver? Wowwww!"

That guy is great, I've met him a few times. His sister ain't bad either, telling me everything I need to know about skydiving after 2 tandems. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Here's to you Mr. over 1000 jump sky god.

You've been jumping out of planes for years now.
You're the best at what you do. Everyone should follow your lead and do exactly what you do.

Really full of himself. Oh yeah.

So here's to you Mr. over 1000 jump sky god. We will always listen to you and never doubt what you say. There is no way you, sky god you, could ever be wrong about skydiving, never.

ok before i get seriously reemed, It's a joke people don't get your panties in a wad.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Mr naked jump guy

heres to you mr naked jump guy. Youre frighten the chicks as you get ready to make your solo naked jump. Youre not scared, youve got shrinkage.

shrink, shrink shrink

Youve done this before, and youll do it again. no matter how many people complain.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Here's to you Mr. over 1000 jump sky god.

You've been jumping out of planes for years now.
You're the best at what you do. Everyone should follow your lead and do exactly what you do.

Really full of himself. Oh yeah.

So here's to you Mr. over 1000 jump sky god. We will always listen to you and never doubt what you say. There is no way you, sky god you, could ever be wrong about skydiving, never.

ok before i get seriously reemed, It's a joke people don't get your panties in a wad.

Hee, hee! That there's funny! True but, funny. :D:D

If, I may add: So, Mr. over 1,000 jump sky god... go ahead! Wink at yourself and smile in pure admiration when you pass that mirror! You know, you that good.:D:D:D

Chuck

Here's to you Mr. 30 jump wonder. When people are giving you sh*t about your last 360 toggle turn at 500 feet, you have the balls to ask, "Should I have used my risers instead?"

**here's to hookin it in**

All the women with 500 jumps just swoon when you inform them at the bonfire that, "YES I am skydiver, AND I have 30 jumps "

**watch their knees buckle!!**

There isn't a lake in the world that could hold all of your testosterone flowing through your body. When senior jumpers tell you about your future accident, you just blow it off because YOU graduated grade school and YOU don't have to take SH*T from anybody.

**I'm a natural at this**

Have at it Mr. Hold My Beer and Watch This.

along with...
Ms. Where'd my panties go?
Ms. I lost bras at three boogies.
Mr. Couldn't find a better place than under a trailer at the Farm.

and last but not least.

Mr You are coming to the Dublin Boogie,right??
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Here's to you Mr. 30 jump wonder. When people are giving you sh*t about your last 360 toggle turn at 500 feet, you have the balls to ask, "Should I have used my risers instead?"

**here's to hookin it in**

All the women with 500 jumps just swoon when you inform them at the bonfire that, "YES I am skydiver, AND I have 30 jumps "

**watch their knees buckle!!**

There isn't a lake in the world that could hold all of your testosterone flowing through your body. When senior jumpers tell you about your future accident, you just blow it off because YOU graduated grade school and YOU don't have to take SH*T from anybody.

**I'm a natural at this**

Gotta love 30-jump wonders!:D

Chuck

Here's to you Mr. Tandem Master extraordinare. You don't need your own rig nor do you ever need to do a fun jump cause hey it's all about makin money and drinkin beer you didn't pay for after the sun sets. B|

I'm just kiddin...

Chuck

Here's to you Mr. 6'2" 220 who thinks they can do everything better than the next guy

I'm 6'2" 260...too bad I don't fit into the "can do everything better" box.:D

About the only thing I do "better" then the next guy in skydiving is fall rate and wingloading.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."