weegegirl

Personalized License Plates

So, driving to work this morning, I couldn't help but laugh at this guy who's license plate said: WEBMSTR, or something to that effect. He's really proud of his job!! :D

But, there are some personalize plates I think are really cool... like "HOOKIT" that someone at our dz has.

What's yours? Seen any good ones? Funny ones? Ridiculous ones?

my plate - DTOXX

I had this on a motorcycle then reprinted for my car.

I recall following a car one day with the plate "YLYKYOT" and because it was LA traffic I had plenty of time to think about it. My only help was a sticker in the rear window of the Roadrunner, of the Warner Bros cartoon fame. You have to sound out the letters to get the other characters name from the cartoon.:P

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Many of those plates were mine at one time. I collect em whenever I can.

I have TX SKY DIV right now. Our state hasn't figured out how to re program their data base to include SEVEN digits.
>:(
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Mine is AIRGZM and my motorcycle plate is AIRGZ. I tried to get antoher plate for my other car with the same theme but they told me that it was sexuall context and they would not allow it. I mentioned my other plates and still would not allow it>:(
I used to have 1 JUMPR and my wife had WHUFFO 1

A few of my friends plates
JMP SLT
ARCH B (Arch Bitch)

Chris

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Todd is getting XAOS soon.
I use to have SNDSTRM, back when I was a wuffo, it was for Sand Storm the song by DaRude...techno if you were wondering...
However, the funniest I have ever seen was on a Lincoln Town car in AZ, LIFESVS (life savings)
My dad has claimed to see in TX; WAS HIS
My next plates I think are going to be FFG...

edited to add: or maybe FFGDES or BADGER1...or FFBDGER, but I would really like to get my BASE number and then have my plate say that, but then we would have to take a different car to Yosemete...

Theres a very very very very HOT blonde that tuns up and down i-44 in a merceded SLK convertible with the plate that read IM-TAKN

Another one in a mercedes hardtop has one that reads BMB-SHL. equally hot...

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan