skyesspot

Happy Birthday RoysPlayThing

Happy Birthday Lany. Hope Roy spoils spanks you, because you deserve it.

(((((HUGS)))))

:):P

There, I edited.

Happy B-day, trouble. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thank you so much Skye! ... And thank you everybody :$

I am getting younger everyday and I'm not looking forward to the diaper stage, but at least when I get there, my skin will be baby soft, I'll have that fresh baby smell on my head and I'll constantly have something in my mouth, you know... Teething pain. :):$:$:P:):)

When's the party??? ;)

The party will be when we all want it most... everybody has to band together and pick a day they would like to come to our place for a birthday bash... and then when we all agree on a day.. I'll set it up. ;)

.... hmmmm... too far fetched ya think?? :S:D:D

BTW Garreth ... That was not very nice.... But you are just too funny! :D ... now behave yourself! :P

Thank you so much Skye! ... And thank you everybody :$

I am getting younger everyday and I'm not looking forward to the diaper stage, but at least when I get there, my skin will be baby soft, I'll have that fresh baby smell on my head and I'll constantly have something in my mouth, you know... Teething pain. :):$:$:P:):)

Oddly, I am very turned by this!!
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Lany.. are you trying to tell us something??? :D Happy Birthday!! Have a lovely day!

Lany.. are you trying to tell us something??? :D Happy Birthday!! Have a lovely day!

Yes I am!! ... I'm just saying I'm getting younger, thats all :) .. that is all I am trying to say. Sandi says we are both 2 years younger today... yep... that is all I was saying... yessiree.. ;)

BTW... typical fish was kind enough to offer me a birthday gift on my thread.... Okay, Matthew... we are all ready to see my birthday gift. B|