thegreekone

Vibes for Ladyskydiver

Yes but what exactly are you pulling? :o

Vibes woman! I know you can get through it. :)

:o:$

I could tell you . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:$ Thanks, hon. You're awesome!

Where is the crying icon? :$

Thanks, everyone! This week hasn't been a good one, and I appreciate more than I can express the well wishes and thoughts.

Hugs!

Oh...and if anyone knows how to turn a 24 hour day into a 36 hour day WITHOUT adding more work (school or job wise), please, please, please, let me know. :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:$ Thanks, hon. You're awesome!

Where is the crying icon? :$

Thanks, everyone! This week hasn't been a good one, and I appreciate more than I can express the well wishes and thoughts.

Hugs!

Oh...and if anyone knows how to turn a 24 hour day into a 36 hour day WITHOUT adding more work (school or job wise), please, please, please, let me know. :S

Hey Cora,

I totally relate to your situation, two jobs here, and full time shcool too. My best tool is deep breathing, whenever I'm overwhelmed, just breathe really deep, and let your breath focus you. I know you can come through this, it's just a matter of focus!

Go to it, we're all with ya!

Oh, and 36 hours a day only exist outside of school, sorry[:/]

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

bad weeks suck, and the week is over :) i hope that next week and many more to follow are much more kick ass than the past one has been
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I'm a little late with this, but I'm guessing that you're still in high-stress mode, so I suppose it's still timely.

Just keep telling yourself: This too will pass. It may feel like forever, but it won't be forever, and when all the stress is behind you, you'll still be here.

Hang in.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

That's too cute Bolas...added with your smartass touch;)

We all love Cora and want her to get through this tense time..I've loved her from the day I met her for lunch in Tampa while I was unemployed and looking for a job in FL...she has always been a loving caring person...she deserves NOTHING BUT THE BEST!!!! We're pullin' for ya Cora!!!