bigbearfng

Registered Sex Offender Website

I'm still amazed at how many folk don't know about these websites... most states now have one, it's great that it's now a public data base! My latest assignment is tracking down the ones that havn't registered. So public service announcement. Calif's is www.meganslaw.ca.gov
Show your kids, get informed, pass it on, I call it healthy paranoia.:-)

I'm still amazed at how many folk don't know about these websites... most states now have one, it's great that it's now a public data base! My latest assignment is tracking down the ones that havn't registered.

It would be nice if, somewhere in your title or your introduction, you actually stated what it is that you're talking about.

I dying to know if any DZcommers are listed.....

I wouldn't be surprised. Those sick fucks are everywhere. I worked with a guy for over a year, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Nothing odd or off about him at all. Couple years after quiting that job I was looking up sex offenders around my house and saw his picture. Was arrested for two counts of rape, and two counts of sodomy on minors under 16. I felt sick to my stomach when I saw it. He isn't the first person I've known that I later found out was a sex offender/pedofile.

My latest assignment is tracking down the ones that havn't registered.

Do you wear a cape and a toolbelt while doing it?

Are you applauding him for sharing the public info, or merely being sarcastic? I just cant tell.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

At one point I wrote a web app that took all of the addresses for a given area and plotted them on a map. I was very surprised to see how many were close to my house!!

Unfortunately (for Illinois) the source data is not easy to access nor is it very reliable.

It would be nice if, somewhere in your title or your introduction, you actually stated what it is that you're talking about.

Point taken, it was too late to edit, talked to Skymamma and she did it. Thanks! And to the other poster-no, no cape, no fanfare, just feel that this is one assignment well worth putting xtra time into.:-)

try www.familywatchdog.us. it works for all but 6 states. not only does it plot the dots on a map, you can click on the dots and it will show name, address, picture, and offense. it also shows offender's home and work locations. its the most user friendly website of this nature i've found.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Unfortunately (for Illinois) the source data is not easy to access nor is it very reliable.

I've been checking the IL website for years. It's very accessible.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm still amazed at how many folk don't know about these websites

I'm amazed at how many there are everywhere I've ever lived.

I live in a very nice area where one might naively think "we don't have that kind of people in OUR community".[:/]

But, we do. It freaks me out a little bit.

Great idea posting the website/reminder to check.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I found my old boss on that website. I knew he was creepy, but I never realized how creepy. B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I'm amazed at how many there are everywhere I've ever lived.

I just looked up my home town, and saw a couple people I graduated with on there! My next high school reunion is going to be interesting. :D

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!