skinnyshrek

10 yr old single malt

The farm this week-end. We can all finish the bottle together. celebrate their 2 year anniversary

So where the hell are you? I'm here enjoying the perfect weather, kick-ass jumps and AnnieMae.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Try the quarter cask, its the same but a little more so being matured in a cask a qurter of the normal size; can you see where the name comes from? This gives a bigger interaction between the wood and the spirit, yadda yadda. And Laphroaig is officially a medicine (it was allowed into the states legally during prohibition due to is medicinal qualities)

Experience is a series of non-fatal errors.

Try the quarter cask, its the same but a little more so being matured in a cask a qurter of the normal size; can you see where the name comes from? This gives a bigger interaction between the wood and the spirit, yadda yadda. And Laphroaig is officially a medicine (it was allowed into the states legally during prohibition due to is medicinal qualities)

I didn't get it in the states. Pincheck brought the whisky in for me. Not a bad guy for a sweaty.
No doubt i will re-pay the little bastard when i get to scotland..Man, i don't know if this whisky will last till the farm
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If you want single malt scotch, there are hundreds of great ones from which to choose. Try a trip to Scotland for sampling. If, on the other hand, you wish to suck on a piece of dried-up charcoal, try Laphroaig. It's whats scraped out of the filter during the making of real scotch.
If you leave the plane without a parachute, you will be fine for the rest of your life.

so your saying pinny brought me piss nats water to drink. That cheap bastard

It was good as I tasted it.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

sorry, no women allowed. It's a men only club. You may want to speak to jello about that he made the rules up
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Laphroaig is gorgeous, but a touch harsh (at least the 10 year old is - try the expensive ones and its a whole different kettle of... er.... scotch)

I have some Caol Ila in front of me right now and its fan-bloody-tastic

Enjoy :)
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Balvenie Portwood is wonderful..one of my favorites...but I'm not a big fan of the "peatier" single malts.

And for those of you who think that neat is better, most good scotch distilleries recommend a splash of water to release the full taste in a single malt... give it a try.
Owned by Remi #?

i didn't invite her. bring some good western beer with ya

and LEE how did you like the BA MOI BA beer??

you shure sucked the botton out of the bottle.

now YOU owe ME

beer that is

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com