adrenalinejunki

Wedding and a PAC750!

Tinafirefly2005 and I are getting married April 22 at the Pikeville, Ky airport. There will be a PAC750 (maybe an Otter) there for the weekend up from Reaford. Reaford's DZO is from the area and brings a jump plane up almost every year for the Hillbilly Days festival. This festival is a pretty big event put on by the Shriners every year as a fund raiser. The airport is on top of the mountains and is the most beautiful place that I have ever jumped at. The plan is for the wedding to be held on the ground (for the family) and then a jump as soon as it's over with her doing a tandem. It would be alot better if I had a tandem rating or even enough jumps to be able to fly with them. I have never even been to a skydiving wedding before so if anyone has any ideas to make it better I would be thankful. There is a huge party at my place Saturday night after the wedding and EVERYONE is invited. If enough people shows up then we may have the party at the airport. We are still making plans for the wedding so gimmie your ideas! I would also like to hear from those of you who might show up.

Blue Skies!
Brad

Most tandem instructors want either 500 jumps or they have to know you and want you to have atleast 300 jumps. There is only 1 tandem instructor that I know that will let me jump with them, and I don't have his number anymore. The other 2 tandem instructors that I know might consider letting me jump with them. But I hav'nt asked either of them yet.

You should be able to jump with her...do a few practice jumps with tandems close by....

Depends on the DZ & instructors - at my DZ it's a minimum 200 jumps, with 100 in the last year, and explicit approval from both the TM and CI (~= DZO).

and brad have you even given all those other chicks you hang with the least amount of consideration as to YOUR plans??? Gee Whiz!!!! I mean when and where and who the %$^## is Tina????

Memo to self: Do NOT leave account open when JudyJ is ANYWHERE near your computer!!!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

brad,

Hey there hold on!!! this is Judy...remember the redhead from Oklahoma.. I was giving you grief..and using my b/f--- skylord's acct..when I made this post...

He isn't an asshole and I was just playing with you..

congrats on the wedding..

I would have sent you a pm to explain but you blocked that as well..

JUDY JARNIGAN aka JUDYJ
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

brad,

Hey there hold on!!! this is Judy...remember the redhead from Oklahoma.. I was giving you grief..and using my b/f--- skylord's acct..when I made this post...

He isn't an asshole and I was just playing with you..

congrats on the wedding..

I would have sent you a pm to explain but you blocked that as well..

JUDY JARNIGAN aka JUDYJ

:D:D:DI always thought Skylord was a girl:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok this thread is cracking me up now.:D

JudyJ, i think most of us realized you were just playing around (and actually giving adrenalinjunky a compliment). Don't worry about the people out there that don't have a sense of humor.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!