kelel01

"No-alcohol April"

Ive gone without it for some time, its quite easy , and its a blast to be at a boogie watching others make fools of themselves ... reminds me why I quit, cause I know I was worse then half of what I see lol

Good luck...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Here I am trying to be all supportive, and look what I get for it. Name calling. >:( Just don't push me down any stairs. :P

It makes me think of enema too. I don't know WTF Bolas was thinking when he named me. :S

Oh, and I had fun hanging out with you last night. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

nope not me... april is my party month.......

and my bet is on 2 weeks for the pool on when you have a drink... was thinking 1.5 weeks but didn't want to undershoot....:P

I'm in, Kelly. :)
Edited to add: I started on Wednesday. My keg ran dry. But I'll make it through April 30.

Come on, folks. Let's how many can do it. I'm serious here.

Since April 1st is my 40th, BanjoBill's 55th, and Rickjump1's ??th Birthday Boogie Bash....I won't be able to participate. :P
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I'm giving it up for a month because a) I want to see if I can do it, b) it'd be good for me to not make an ass out of myself and go to work hungover for a month, and c) . . . I must be crazy.

And the idea was Lawrocket's, so at least he's with me (along with a couple of other people). :)

I wish I could do that, but it would appear that I have to go "balls to the wall" in one direction or the other. It's kinda like quitting smoking - if I let myself have one cigarette, I'll be hooked again.

And don't even get me started on how hard of a time I'm having with that right now. B|