ntrprnr

Tom Cruise: I'll eat my baby's Placenta

I watch the interview with him the other night, he's claiming it's all tabloid gossip, no eating of the placenta, Katie's going to be able to scream all she wants, everyone else just has to keep quiet and be calm. yadda yadda yadda:S
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Ok, I saw the title and laughed, but then read the article and WTF!!!!! I think tom cruise could kill someone and get off on an insanity plea these days. I'd really like to see his career end, but I doubt the masses will stay away from MI3.
I'd like to see him eat his words. Oh what's a matter tommy boy, too afraid of a big meal. Pony up bitch!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

This was already posted once today. He was totally joking and even said he was in the interview with Diane Sawyer last week.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think the scientology "religion" should be labeled what it is - a cult! it is just a cult with a lot of high profile followers and where tom seems to get a few of his strange ideas....

If men in black suits and sunglasses come and get me now because i wrote that will someone tell my mum?
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I think I remember reading that he fired his publicist a few years ago because he was tired of worrying about the "Image" he was being told to portray...

:|

Mostly I don't care that much what celebrities do... as long as it doesn't hurt others... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

When my wife and I were getting started in the baby business years ago, one of the books we checked out from the library actually had a recipe for that, along with a lot of other hippy-dippy new age crap in it. :S:S:o:D

We pretty much ignored that book and the kids are turning out alright. :D

Maybe Tom read the same book?

I think the scientology "religion" should be labeled what it is - a cult! it is just a cult with a lot of high profile followers and where tom seems to get a few of his strange ideas....

If men in black suits and sunglasses come and get me now because i wrote that will someone tell my mum?

Don't worry, Scientologists are pussies:P

My sister and brother in law were very much into the "hippy dippy new age" stuff including home birthing, etc. They wanted to plant the placenta from one of my nieces under a tree, but knew the home they were in wasn't permanent so they stored it in their freezer until they moved. Imagine my surprise when they asked me to get some meat for dinner! :S It was years before I would open their freezer again!

The only difference between a cult and a mainstream religion is that one gets tax breaks.
cavete terrae.

This was already posted once today. He was totally joking and even said he was in the interview with Diane Sawyer last week.

He may be joking but it's a very regualrly practiced ritual I know quite a few women who have eaten it.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :|

Is there a recipie book we can get to try some of this?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :|

Is there a recipie book we can get to try some of this?

http://www.mothers35plus.co.uk/plac_rec.htm

Sweet - there is even placenta jerky.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

My sister and brother in law were very much into the "hippy dippy new age" stuff including home birthing, etc. They wanted to plant the placenta from one of my nieces under a tree, but knew the home they were in wasn't permanent so they stored it in their freezer until they moved. Imagine my surprise when they asked me to get some meat for dinner! :S It was years before I would open their freezer again!

I had a very similar thing happen to me but instead of placenta it was frozen rats for my friends lizards.

B|

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Sweet - there is even placenta jerky.:ph34r:

Yeah, but do you know how much placenta you need to start with, to get a decent amount of jerky?
:P

Yeah - like three or four kids worth.