adventurechick

New Sports to try...

So I absolutely love skydiving, scuba diving, shark diving, rapelling, cliff diving, climbing, rafting.... tried bunjee juming (didn't like it so much)....I want to try something new this summer and see where it takes me along with my other disciplines.

What are some other cool sports you do or suggest doing? There has to be some more crazy ones out there!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

So I absolutely love skydiving, scuba diving, shark diving, rapelling, cliff diving, climbing, rafting.... tried bunjee juming

alligator wrestlting, snake charming, bug eating, tiger taming...........oooohhhh sorry, thought I was watching some bad ass chick on fear factor for a second;););):S:S:S:D:D:)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

mud wrestling, jello wrestling, pole dancing.

I believe that would cost you all of my pack jobs, gear rentals, and jumps.... then maybe we could talk...lol :P;):ph34r:

sure, but please route all bills through ntrprnr. He will be cutting the check.:$

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I live in Florida... are the waves big enough to do kite surfing??

I think you more or less just need wind... waves just make it that much more fun. I've seen people Kite Surfing in Lake Michigan... :P I've been wanting to try it myself for while.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

yeah its wind ya need not waves (though they are fun) but if your starting out in kiteboarding you'd probably want the absense of waves (at least big ones) till you get good. I've heard florida is good for windsurfing so its gotta be good for kiteboarding.

(BTW.. Female Professional Karate Instructors may not participate unless they PROMISE not to hurt me too bad.)

wish I were professional.......I am a bit rusty now....you know.....broken leg thing.....but I promise I will be gentle:):):)don't want you to enjoy it TOO much;););)

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95