weegegirl

If dz.com required school uniforms....

I love Catholic Girls!

Skirts and kneesocks

Mmmmmmmmm!

Non-practicing Catholic girls? I'll bring my school girl outfit to SkyFest!! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Something with no less than 15 clashing colors and 20% tiedye.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

vanillaskygirl should model them ;)B|:D:ph34r:

Wally, by any chance, have you been looking at Elsinore's website? :$

:D

I was checking them out ...... very hot I must say I cant believe you took my advise and based your costume on a school girl..... and I missed it :(

this is for you Remster
http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/Apr.22.2006/Apr.22.2006.html
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

HAHA! You can't see anything in the "Come As You Dare" party pics, anyway. They took the pictures of my upper half only. Thank God! (The skirt was pretty tiny.) I was covered in a tasteful way, but I still think it was a cute outfit.

I love this picture that Pat Newman took...some of my fave friends are in it. Gia looks amazing! :)

HAHA! You can't see anything in the "Come As You Dare" party pics, anyway. They took the pictures of my upper half only. Thank God! (The skirt was pretty tiny.) I was covered in a tasteful way, but I still think it was a cute outfit.

I love this picture that Pat Newman took...some of my fave friends are in it. Gia looks amazing! :)

I dont know looks kinda long to me :ph34r:
http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/around-the-dz/Apr.22.2006/Apr.22.2006-Pages/Image215.html

Oooo...bad angle...we look distorted and fat. :D

Actually, I didn't take your advice on purpose. I just never went shopping for the party, so I threw that outfit together with things that I had at home. It was a cheerleader/school girl type of look with a looooong, black wig. I looked just like I did in high school! :D The thigh-high black and red stockings and 5" heel boots completed the look.

The only pic where I don't mind that you can see how short the skirt is from this Where's Waldo-type of shot HERE. If you can find me, you can see that it was a pretty short skirt. :D

Ha Ha thats funny, how could you ever look fat? you look great in all the pics. And I can tell exactly how long the skirt is........ (and I still go with a little to long) :)
I know you didnt take my advise on purpose, but subconsiously you couldnt help yourself..:o