meridianjumper

Favorite ink pen?

I LOVE my Uni-Ball Jetstream 1.0 mm! I order a few dozen of them and stash about half a dozen in my desk, and the other half in my purse... I get the blue ink. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I prefer the plain ol' Bic pen. Simple, cheap, disposable.

My problem with expensive pens is I lose them. I still have the free bic pen from the Vail Marriott, where I haven't stayed for 8 years, but can I hold on to an expensive pen? NOooooooo.... :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I am very partial to my gold and platinum series mont blanc pens... they retail for about 300-500 bucks... they will last a lifetime, and the refills arent too expensive... plus they write awesome!

-yoshi

I have a Cross Rollerball pen that I really like... its well balanced, and has a very smooth movement across the page... I got it from my dad... as in I took it :ph34r:... but he doesn't use it and didn't mind... :D

I use it to write in my journal... and that's about it... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I love Papermate pens. I don't know what it is about the ink, but you can write at an angle, like holding a piece of paper against a wall when you're writing on it...and the ink doesn't give out.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I am very partial to my gold and platinum series mont blanc pens... they retail for about 300-500 bucks... they will last a lifetime, and the refills arent too expensive... plus they write awesome!

-yoshi

I found a Mont Blanc Gold fountain pen in a porta potty at a street fair in SoCal about 15 years ago. :D

My favorite pen is the Pilot G-2 07 in black. I got the whole office using them.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I found a Mont Blanc Gold fountain pen in a porta potty at a street fair in SoCal about 15 years ago. :D

Please tell me it was on the floor. :|[:/]:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I am very partial to my gold and platinum series mont blanc pens... they retail for about 300-500 bucks...

What?! I almost choked when I read that. I balk when I have to pay more than 2 bucks for a pen. I'm notorious for using the free ones that businesses give out for advertising.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

well just to put it more into perspective.. I used to sell cars and I was in the mortgage business for a few years. when I graduated college I got both of those pens as graduation presents.. to me it was a business thing... people are much mroe likely to pick up a mont blanc and sign paperwork with 10k in fees that I added to the mortgage (or at least pick up the pen from the table and think about it more)... but I have kept them and I use them mostly now to balance my checkbook and write/draw in my sketch book since the nightclub business definately is not the business to be carrying a $500 pen.. too many drunks want to borrow pens to get someones number and end up keeping them or loosing them.

-yoshi