NathanL100

RAIN, WTF !!!!!!

Hopefully my new canopy is at the DZ by now. It's supposed to be 64 and sunny Saturday...with about the same on Sunday!!!! Now...lets just hope for light wind so the surf will be up on the new Stilletto!!!! :)"I only have a C license, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

Hey Nathan,
it's looking like Sunday is going to be good here in the Bay Area. I'm planning on heading up to Byron Sunday AM and hopefully be able to complete a few AFF levels. It's supposed to be partly cloudy that day and sunny later on in the afternoon.
- Matt

Hey Brian, yes I jump at Sky Knights. It is nice place to jump. We are a club so it is really cool after a good day of jumping to sit down and talk with everyone and drink beer which someone owed for something! We jump a King Air and tickets are $18 or $19 to 14.5K I actually instruct there too so you might see me working with students a lot. Come up and visit.
Alex

hey now.. bud is for the beer coniseur.

Umm.. Seb. You want to back me up on this, I've been (as Seb. would put it) trained well so if you think that Bud. is beer you'd better not be having any firsts in Monterey! ;) :)Matt -
Yeah I'm hoping for some good weather either Sat. or Sun. Good luck with your AFF!!! B| When you've got your A you've got to come check out Monterey.
$15 to 15,000 twice a month (I think) :)Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it

Too many DZ's in the Bay Area:( Spreads all us good people around....... I think the weather will be good this weekend. I will be at Monterey, There is some work to do before Peter and Stephs wedding. Couple AFF's and some tandems. I know some DZ.commers trying to wrap up thier AFF this Saturday:) Solo's the rest of your life. I DID NOT MAKE THE RULES, IJUST ABIDE BY THEM. Oh and I am doing a Demo Sunday out of the Monterey Otter into Seascape........ Beach DemoB|....
Cornholio, Say hi to Connie and Vic up in Byron, I hope you get some AFF in(we do it in Monterey too:)KDK, Vance, Nathan, John C., Lummy and all other bay area dz.com yahoos!! Have a great weekend. Did I mention it's $15 to 15,000 at SMB this weekend.........................
SEBAZZ.......

http://kauai.nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin/display10?PHOT=yes&AREA=pacific/eastern/northern_california&PROD=vis&TYPE=ssmi&NAV=epac_westcoast&ARCHIVE=Latest&CGI=epac_westcoast.cgi&CURRENT=20020322.1945.goes-10.vis.x.mbay.x.jpg&MOSAIC_SCALE=15%
Looks like it's clear way off-shore. Might be a good weekend. Optomistic. I really really need a good weekend..........
{praying mode} Oh skygod please !! {/praying mode}
SEBAZZ.......