Vallerina

Weekend numbers!

one pair of exhausted arms:2:1

What a great weekend! I got current again and had one of the best skydives I have ever had. Packed a ton and made a bunch of money, then had an interesting jump where my toggles knoted to my risers and I chose to land the canopy on rears-i even managed to nearly stand it up! Yay for me! However, it was exhausting to my arms!

Beer is defintiely owed for that one!

*daizey*

:o:0 (still in bum recovery mode):0

Nice pics. You must be some lucky guy! Who is that 'babe' you got hanging around you?;)

Yea, I wish I could find me one of those to hang out with me on the weekends!!!:P

So your bum still hurts huh? Guess your old man just isn't rubbin it right!!!:o:):P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

A motorcycle IS a two-wheeled vibra.... I mean...ohhh...

:D:D

That totally depends on the motorcycle! :o:)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

:)
Would have probably had one jump if you and Walt had been able to jump more. He called me while I was on my way to Houston and told me what happened., Glad you guys are okay....and you are blessed because you got to meet Bill Lee. He's pretty darn cool. He repacked my reserve and installed my cypres last night.

Come back soon so we can jump together...no CRW for me though:P
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

:)
Would have probably had one jump if you and Walt had been able to jump more. He called me while I was on my way to Houston and told me what happened., Glad you guys are okay....and you are blessed because you got to meet Bill Lee. He's pretty darn cool. He repacked my reserve and installed my cypres last night.

Come back soon so we can jump together...no CRW for me though:P

yep, bill is definitely a cool dude! he's got great stories about his time in saudi and working for NASA and is a WONDERFUL rigger! it's really something when a guy will drop what he's doing on a Sunday to help repair a guys gear who is from out of town.

and i'll be down that way again for sure. we'll get a jump or two in, but DEFINITELY no CRW!!! :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A motorcycle IS a two-wheeled vibra.... I mean...ohhh...

That totally depends on the motorcycle!

Well it also depends who is on it!:o:PB|

And if they know how to use that ..hmm...'throttle'...just right.;):)
Let's have fun! :)