Girlfalldown

Meeting DZ.commers for the first time

GFD.... exactly as cool as I had expected. no wait, cooler.

Gimp.... TOTALLY not what I expected. but totally adorable, and a total sweetheart!

Adrock... the first time I met her, I was expecting some psycho chick. :D I was right! :P:ph34r: (kidding girl... you know I love yah!)

who else.........

Iwan... also not what I expected. I expected someone much older. I was pleasantly surprised. :)
Paige... definately more "portable" then first expected.

I'm sure I could go on and on and on.... but I haven't been disapointed by any dz.commer yet. They all rock! B|

Gimp.... TOTALLY not what I expected. but totally adorable, and a total sweetheart!

even though i was forth on your guess list when i called you >:(>:(>:(

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... i didn't recognize the damn number. that was funny though.... clay? turtle? dt? who the heck is this?? :D:P

Bolas! Oh my gawd I think he was exactly how I thought he'd be. :D

It's okay, she's laughing at me not with me... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The Kitties (Chaos and Kele) and Liz looked just as cute as their avatars. Turtle is a riot (and a good videographer)and Amanduh is absolutely adorable (especially Friday afternoon with her hang over smile on):)Mouth and G8tordiver (Jean) are tied for the prettiest smile in the world and Alana and Justi are angels. Pyke cracked me up in the back of the truck friday night and Julia, Tara and Mandy are just baddass skychicks.

Da Gimp were you sitting by the fire Sunday morning around 7:00 with Julia, Tara, Nicky, John(?) (from Chambersburg) and the rest of the hardcore allnighters? If so, hello again. I was the hung over f*cker with the blonde spiked hair and white long john shirt.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Haven't met enough yet (except the ones I already know from my home DZ). The few I have met have been about what I expected.

And what do you expect when you meet me? :)

Anything goes;)

great - we keep you company at dinner and we don't even make "the list"

pffffft :P

okay, okay.... you guys surprised me with your OUTSTANDING french fry throwing technique! :D;)

two very very very cool individuals who i would love to spend more time with someday! :)