Vallerina

F*** me eyes

Wow, you don't look nearly as wierd as the guy you play on the internet! LOL j/k :P

I dunno if that's a compliment or not... :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I have been told I have nice eyes, and very long eyelashes, for a guy.

Story.

So I'm 18 years old, standing in line in the barracks in Navy boot camp. The company commander is walking down the line, taking some quality time to shout right in the face of every recruit in the place.

Eventually he gets down to me. He checks over my uniform, and finding nothing looks into my eyes, searching for something to scream about. (I am careful to keep the blank, 1000 yard stare). He looks for a second, then at the top of his lungs, spitting a little "Goddamn, boy, those are some long fucking eyelashes!!!!"

Me.... "Uhhhhhh YES SIR!"

Maybe they just look long when the tip of your nose is 1mm from the tip of my nose....

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

What makes a person have them has nothing to do with the color of the eyes. The orbs themselves are not involved.

What gives a person that quality is how the eyes are held. The lids, brows, forehead and cheeks give that appearance. For that, the mood must be right.

Looking at eyes, you can tell a person is mad, happy, etc. Well, "DO ME" is a different one.

I can say that I've seen a whole bunch of nice eyes on here. None of them said "F*** me." Swedishcelt's did, however, say, "Look into the eyes... You are under my control." They are downright hypnotic. And soulshine's eyes showed great positioning - not "sad eyes" but what I would describe as "pensive."

My wife says I have nice eyes, but I tend to bug them out a bug when I think intently. Attached are my eyes, with the face, in their natural state. This picture was unposed, which is why I think it turned out nicely.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I don't have my camera here, but this is an old one. I've received a few compliments on my eyes.

I'll be at WFFC and Couch Freaks if any of you lovely ladies want to look at them in person. ;)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

To me fuck me eyes are just the focal point of a whole attitude. When there is that moment of mutual attraction, and you know whats on both your minds, and you make eye contact.... Thats fuck me eyes. In a time when no one can look one another strait in the eyes, and this time you do.... so much is said with so few words....

I dont have fuck me eyes, I have slap me and walk away eyes apperantly...

I've been told that I have seductive eyes.

I don't know if it's true, but here they are.

mmm... bright blue eyes... B|

I'm not sure about suductive... but they are striking... and I'm sure your red hair only makes them more so...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...