Vallerina

F*** me eyes

What makes a person have f*** me eyes. A friend used this term while describing her last boyfriend, and I was intrigued by it. Is it the attitude behind the eyes? Is it just a nice looking pair of eyes?

I do not believe I have f*** me eyes. I believe I have the deer-in-headlights kind of eyes.

Show me your f*** me eyes! :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

What makes a person have f*** me eyes. A friend used this term while describing her last boyfriend, and I was intrigued by it. Is it the attitude behind the eyes? Is it just a nice looking pair of eyes?

I do not believe I have f*** me eyes. I believe I have the deer-in-headlights kind of eyes.

Show me your f*** me eyes! :D

I dont know how to do fuck my eyes but I can do fuck me lips!
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

that the man has really bright eyes... they work best with dark hair. Like bright grey or electric blue...

I love ice blue eyes, so yummy!! I had a delivery guy come into my office the other day wearing sunglasses. Well he took them off and had the sexiest eyes ever. They were a bright green color and he had dark hair. I really hope he comes in again sometime.

Here's a pic of my eyes.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

that the man has really bright eyes... they work best with dark hair. Like bright grey or electric blue...

I love ice blue eyes, so yummy!! I had a delivery guy come into my office the other day wearing sunglasses. Well he took them off and had the sexiest eyes ever. They were a bright green color and he had dark hair. I really hope he comes in again sometime.

Well said!!! :)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Usually the long eyelashes do it for me...I'm a sucker for the long eyelashes:$ and that "I want you" stare...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

If I'm lucky, I might see that look on my birthday:$

Just come to the Hills next week.;):)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

My apologies

(Though....I think Katee did a great job of showing what f*** me eyes might be all about! Beautiful!)

hahahahha! Val I think the eyes that you posted are the ones associated with the saying that us Brits use sometimes....

to indicate alarm or firght..

as in... Oh my god, look at that big bear!
well f**k me!! (said in alarmed of frightened voice) B|

ok.. Carry on......

edited to add: Well that will teach me to be smart.. if you are gonna be smart, you'd better be fast. You beat me to the sarcastic punchline Val :D

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

My apologies

(Though....I think Katee did a great job of showing what f*** me eyes might be all about! Beautiful!)

Those look more like "It went into the wrong hole!" eyes:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun