sartre

Do you know anybody famous (other than Skygods&goddesses)

I've run into Bob Segar a couple times.
Ran into Terry Bradshaw when I was in Pa. a few years ago, I was walking out of a sporting goods store wearing a 49ers jacket (it was borrowed) and he started bitching at me about it... While I am a Steelers fan I thought he was being an asshole and told him so, also told him I thought he was way over rated... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Too many for me to recall them all. A few sports stars, A cousin that's a space shuttle pilot, other various people here and there. Of course in my current employment I am around SO many people that are on international news almost daily. I even accidentally end up in the camera frame from time to time. :S I try to avoid that but sometimes those freakin reporters just LOVE to take pics of me. >:(

I was walking out of a sporting goods store wearing a 49ers jacket (it was borrowed) and he started bitching at me about it

Ummm............Pittsburgh fans are fairly serious about it. Wearing that jacket could seriously get you into a fist fight any day of the week. :S:D

When I was a waitress a few years ago I waited on Newt Gingrich....I saw Rod Stewart in Dallas/Frt Worth airport...brushed up against Trace Atkins....had a few of Billy Joel sweat droplets fall on me...... when I worked a deli I sliced Gorilla Monsoon's lunch meat...Oooh and I went to the same high school that Franco Harris went to and I was an extra in the movie Eddie and the Cruiser...it was filmed at my HS.:)

I have no life...:|

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

coffee in my college rooms

Suuurrreee....

Kallend: Man, what if our solar system is just like an atom in another solar system and there's this other world out there where it's just like we're a neutron in some guy's fingernail...but there are all these neutrons with like parrallel worlds...so I could be someone else in one of these worlds... Here's try some of this.
Moore: I won' t go skitzo, will I?
Kallend: There's a distinct possibility...
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Did you ever consider explaining to the photogs that the camera they are using was not designed to be a supository, and therefore they may want to refrain from taking your picture.

I'd like to but I can't. Diplomats like press coverage of certain events. Just comes with the job. :S

I know David Copperfield. When I was in Vegas a few years ago, I met his manager who, in the magic business, is also quite famous. He was very kind and I had told him that I was a huge Copperfield fan.

He hooked me up with front row seats to his upcoming show in RI and I got to meet and chat with David after the show. I've met David on 3 other occasions since then.. every time he comes to town I get to sit up front in VIP. Very cool. He was extremely friendly considering the circumstances - setting up for his next show that was happening 40 minutes later. Cool guy.

Grant Wilson from the show Ghost Hunters is a personal friend. Great guy.. completely down to Earth and is all about meeting and talking to his fans. His wife is extremely cool, too.

I've also briefly talked to James Woods, and walked by Nicholas Cage in the middle of New York City. James was kind, Nick was dressed in a huge trenchcoat and sunglasses, and I didn't even bother trying to talk to him.

I only remember this vaguely, but supposedly Elvis Costello tripped over me at the Mann Music Center (Philadelphia) when I was a toddler.

I was in the drama club in high school, and M. Night Shyamalan attended a few of our plays. That's because he was family friends with a few of the cast members, one of whom played Bobby in the Sixth Sense.

I talked to Bruce Willis on the phone. Nice guy. He was calling for my dad, who was the physician on the set of Twelve Monkeys.

I've met lots of musicians. :)

I was walking out of a sporting goods store wearing a 49ers jacket (it was borrowed) and he started bitching at me about it

Ummm............Pittsburgh fans are fairly serious about it. Wearing that jacket could seriously get you into a fist fight any day of the week. :S:D

Tell me about it, I grew up 5 miles from the Steeler's training camp. Actually the day I wore that jacket nobody said anything except Bradshaw :D
and yes, I am a Steeler's fan, always have been and always will be...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Grant Wilson from the show Ghost Hunters is a personal friend. Great guy.. completely down to Earth and is all about meeting and talking to his fans. His wife is extremely cool, too.

Agreed. G&R rock. Katie and I are so happy that this has happened to them. Both very deserved and nice people.

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

I know several people. I don't want to make a list tho- I have a family member who is/was a very well known director and choreographer. Who in the 80's- 90's introduced me to several people. I also work in an up class medical clinic and we have several famous patients. During the time I competed in snowboarding and traveled I got to know a lot of pro snowboarders/skiers
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I used to ride dirt bikes with Malcome Smith and Steve McQueen.:)

I can remember when Malcome Smith was a featured person in the Docu-Movie On Any Sunday.
The highlighted his skill as a trials rider.

Recently, he was on tv because he was participating in one of the Baja races.

Jesse Jackson in a hotel lobby, and Judge Joe Brown (silly court show on TV) in a hotel lobby. I played a blues jam with Steve Miller in Madison WI, and I fixed up my sister with Darryl Hall.

edited to add: and Pat Metheney.

:ph34r:

Dances
Muff Brother #2169

"You can take the girl out of the sky, but not the sky out of the girl!"

Phil Rudd, drummer for AC DC is an acquantance of mine. His kids whent to school with mine here in NZ, and I have done work for him at his recording studio here just out side Tauranga. Nice guy, and not what you expect from a heavy metal rocker.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

Wresler Junk Yard Dog who I heard is dead in Spring Lake, NC where they played (acted) at Bragg in 91.

General Hugh Shelton and Gen Collin Powell at Bragg. Jumped with General Shelton.

King Fahad now dead, his brother now King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

King Abdullah when he came to Jiddah to do a Haj with his good friend Prince Abdullah Al-Sudari.

I guess thats it.
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith