lightningbugirl

it tastes icky

put some tabasco on it, or you can try this
www.semenex.com/home.html
If you and your partner plan on having him ejaculate in your mouth, you might wonder how he's going to taste. On average, men's ejaculate has the pH and consistency of an egg white, though this will be different from man to man, and the amount he ejaculates will also vary from time to time. Some men have thicker or thinner come than others, stronger or milder tasting or smelling come than others, and some will shoot a lot while others very little. There are many variables as to why, and some of the factors are diet, frequency of ejaculation, health and physiology.

The taste of come can be neutral, slightly sweet or lightly tart, or stronger, salty, musky. Things that can make the flavor of semen strong or pungent are vitamins, asparagus, beets, coffee, cigarettes, a diet high in red meats or garlic. Strong foods like these can influence his ejaculate in much the same way as they do urine. To keep it smelling and tasting neutral, he can avoid these foods at least 24 hours before oral sex, and drink plenty of water. Carnivorous men tend to have stronger tasting semen than those who stick to vegetarian diets, though whether this is unpleasant or not to the person doing the tasting is up for debate.
Fly it like you stole it

Men and women... does it just taste icky to you?
It may feel great for the receiver but ick. I think it tastes kinda gross. B| And flavors or food just makes it worse.

color me clueless... what the fuck are we talking about... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Men and women... does it just taste icky to you?
It may feel great for the receiver but ick. I think it tastes kinda gross. B| And flavors or food just makes it worse.

color me clueless... what the fuck are we talking about... :|

Are you serious? She's talking about fellatio/cullinguis (sp).

I say eat some jalapenos before hand, that'll spice things up a bit!
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Are you serious? She's talking about fellatio/cullinguis (sp).

Ok... that would have been my first guess... I'm just gonna go now... since other then my naiveity I have nothing to add to this discussion... :$:|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Hm. i think women taste delicious. ;)

If ze jizz tastes like ze ass you can check out this semenex stuff, but it's kinda ridiculous if you ask me. coffee, asparagus, and some other stuff make it taste like poopie shit, and fruits (esp. BANANAAS!) make it taste delllishous.

bon apetit!

Eh, doesn't really bother me. But if it bothers you try putting ice cream on it. B|

Ah long as 31 flavors isn't providing the place and ice cream, that sounds like a good idea.

I really don't know if I will ever buy my frozen yogurt from B&R again...sigh.

Ms. PPG, did you know that the voice for your avatar was also an actress in Fandango?

J
Arch? I can arch just fine with my back to the ground.

girls taste yummy.

Absolutely!!
The finest delicacy ever.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Damn I'm hungry.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Speaking of putting ice cream on it...
A guy went into a whorehouse. Asked for the 'special' The guy was led up-stairs to a room.
This little hooker washes his 'privates' and lays him back on the bed. She then procedes to put a scoop of ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, crushed nuts and a cherry on it.
The guy told his buddy later... "It looked so good, I ate it myself!"

Chuck

I'm thinking if it tastes "icky" either you have problems (mental) or they have problems (physical).[:/]

"Icky" sounds like a term I would have used to describe sex when I was 10.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Icky" sounds like a term I would have used to describe sex when I was 10.

Somehow that just didn't come out right, methinkest! ;);):P

No, it came out exactly as I intended. At 10, I thought sex was icky, therefore I didn't have it.:P

No, it came out exactly as I intended. At 10, I thought sex was icky, therefore I didn't have it.:P

Interesting. Most of us didn't have sex at 10 because we either didn't really know what it was or didn't have the oppurtunity, or both.

Well, that too. :P