sky-pimp

GATORZ

anyone know best place to get a pair of gatorz from??

i placed an order on there web site and not herd a thing , so sent a couple of messages and still silence .

[:/][:/]

niiice faces:P. glad you had fun. see you around. fly fast, take chances.
Step into my (sub)terminal Playground

anyone know best place to get a pair of gatorz from??

i placed an order on there web site and not herd a thing , so sent a couple of messages and still silence .

[:/][:/]

Their customer service has a lot to be desired. I sent a pair in for repair, it's been so long with no reply, correspondence, or acknowledgement from them that I simply bought a new pair. Buy em' from PD, at least that way you'll get good customer service.

I've never understood the need to pay so much money simply for the "cool factor". Michael Jordan shoes at $100+/pair anyone?

hahaha..

you want to know what an expensive country is? come here, you'll get jordans here for pretty much three times the price.. and thats a rather low assumption, they've cost that much ten years ago here.. :S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i don't think it's just the cool factor, although that is a part of it. you get a lightweight, low profile pair of glasses and most models have two hinges which makes them more resistant to twisting and breaking off the arms. the price may seem high if you prefer buying $20 shades, but $120 - $150 is a pretty typical price for any higher end sunglasses. you can pay a hell of a lot more for a pair with a designer name on them and not get near the quality.

that said, there's lot's of choice, buy what you like and to hell with everyone else.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

by far the best idea is to contact jason peters.
he's known for camera flying but he is a very cool guy that sells gatorz for, i believe, $100 a pair.

contact him in eloy. i think you can link thru the skydive arizona site; he's a coach for AZTC. you can email them at their generic address: [email protected]

blue skies, bro!
:)

... On landing a wise man once said: "A long walk always beats a short ambulance ride."

I've never understood the need to pay so much money simply for the "cool factor". Michael Jordan shoes at $100+/pair anyone?

I had Ocean Waves for several years. IMO the best if your going to spend a great deal of time off shore looking into blue water or searching the distance under a strong sun. Ocean Waves also have excellent polarization which I dislike my Gatorz lack. It makes a big difference. Protecting my eyes is important to me.... but honestly, I do it for the "coolness factor" :P

I would like a pair of Gatorz but I have ruined 2-3 pairs in freefall and whacking helmets with them when I get into the burble. I learned my lesson and found some copies for $15. BTW i like Killer Loops and those are the copies I have....but I do love the Gatorz.
"GOT LEAD?"

If you like Gatorz but dislike not having polarized lenses and or the poor customer service, etc. I suggest you check out Liquid eyewear. Same durable aluminium frame (or nylon on the fashion frames) but with polarized lenses and they are made/manufactured in house in the USA.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING