yamtx73

Nude pics... who is responsible?

Ok, this was inspired by a recent post regarding nude pics. What I'm wondering about is our 'moral responsibility' when someone sends us their pics...

If we aren't specifically told not to share it does that give us permission to do whatever we want, including sharing with others or even posting it in a forum?

Ladies, when you send someone your pic do you tell them not to share it, or do you assume they won't?

Guys, if you're given any pics do you share them with your buddies if you are told not to share them? If you aren't told not to share do you?

For myself, if/when someone sends me their pic I automatically assume that it's private and not to be plastered all over the internet or shared with others. If someone sends me a pic of someone else I won't open it until I talk to the person in the pic and let them know I have it. If they say it's ok then I'll open it, after all the person who sent it to me may have been told not to share it with anyone... It's a matter of respecting others....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

If I get them sent privately to me, my first thought is that they were sent to me and only me. I don't share them unless given specific permission.

If 'she' has the balls you have to wonder... :D

I have had a friend send me some (not a skydiver) and have even posted a couple of them here in the past with her permission (hell, she picked out which ones I could share)....

Share? Not a chance. I wouldn't even ask permission to share it.

The few nude pics that were sent to me (None via PM on dz.com) have since deleted.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

If a woman wants to share Nude pics publicly, She will do so. If she sends them to you privately, Then they are just that.. PRIVATE.

Under no circumstance should ANYONE ever post or share personal nude pics of someone else with out express permission to do so.

If the pictures are sent to my boyfriend or to me while I have a boyfriend then I would share them and expect them to be shared. Its just one way to find out how your "friends" are behaving behind your back. The "moral responsibility" stops when a "friend" is sending self nudes to her friends boyfriend or vice versa.

However if a girl sends me there picture I wouldnt share it just share the knowledge that I have it. If a guy would send nudes to me Id send it on over to my boyfriend and wed get a good laugh as personally a guys penis does not make for a good picture in my opinion no matter how large.

Its all in the motive behind the picture.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

If the pictures are sent to my boyfriend or to me while I have a boyfriend then I would share them and expect them to be shared. Its just one way to find out how your "friends" are behaving behind your back. The "moral responsibility" stops when a "friend" is sending self nudes to her friends boyfriend or vice versa.

However if a girl sends me there picture I wouldnt share it just share the knowledge that I have it. If a guy would send nudes to me Id send it on over to my boyfriend and wed get a good laugh as personally a guys penis does not make for a good picture in my opinion no matter how large.

Its all in the motive behind the picture.

I feel the same way about audio recordings of private conversations, lets all have a big laugh. :S

If you send nude photos to anyone, you should be aware of the risk you're taking. Personally, I wouldn't send them unless I were comfortable with them being shared.

While I don't think it's right to post private pics that were sent to you, I can't understand sending them at all unless you're ok with it.

As for the ones that inspired the original comments, I took those from a public forum (this one); they weren't sent to me personally. And I at least edited out the faces. They were a joke. If they offended, sorry, but they've already been posted on this site (at least one waay more than once).

But what the heck, that's just my opinion, and god knows there'll be plenty of people to fell me how wrong I am.[:/]

Taking the pics from a public forum is one thing... I'm referring to taking pics that someone sent you privately and sharing them with others. It seems to me that if they're sent to you in personally then they're meant to be kept private and not shared.

personally a guys penis does not make for a good picture in my opinion no matter how large.

I don't think I agree - with the right lighting and angles, it can be very attractive. 'Course, I don't find a poorly done shot attractive, no matter what the subject is...

As for the topic, though - none taken, so no worries there ('course, no-one would want nekkie pix of me, either, so it's a wash however you look at it...).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Since its to convoluted for you.

If L is dating M, and K is friends with L but sends M's nude then M should share them with L.

:D

It's my understanding that the pictures that were sent to M were done so over 2 years ago. Before L was ever in M's picture. I don't know the details nor do I care to. I speculate that you have access to M's personal computer and have searched the hard drive. I think discussing it in the thread the other night was not right.

K would like copies of those pictures back in fact, they were tastefully done and she no longer retains them.

I have a safe which contains documents which date back 25+ years. I had a young girl go thorugh that safe once when I left her in my home and she was not allowed to do so. The contents found in that safe ruined a perfectly good relationship because in the childlike manner which led her to snoop also didn't allow her to deal with what she found. Love letters over 10 years old have no bearing on a relationship which is taking place in the present.

I will add this, that young girl is now living a life or dispair and misery due to her great loss.:o:P;)

I have many nude pictures of women I have known over the years. I would never share them or in anyway post them to others on the internet. They are part of the history of my private life. I also would treat discoveries about others in the same manner.

No in fact they were taken and sent after L and M were official and L recieved them in a email from M stating look what K sent again, L just likes to hold on to emails that have info on backstabbers for future use like when the K's of the world lie. The pictures that were taken were in front of a mirror ... self shot... nothing incredibley tasteful and professional she wants them back she should ask the couple dozen dz.commers that she has sent them to.

Oh and since you were one of the ones begging to get a copy Id think youd be more mature and butt out of something you have no idea about. This was over, but since K is now trying to convince her own S.O that they were sent before they were together the lies are getting more and more tangeled. Leave me out of it. Half the men that have posted in here asked for her pictures, and more then once, and I refused all times.