ntrprnr

Ever been so close to saying "fuck it,"

Yes , have actually done it once.It was hard at first but worth it in the end..Feel that way right now with my love life...:S

What?!? Did Andy refuse to leave the UK for you???:S:S.......
And just the other day he was bitch'n about Bonuses:ph34r::ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

wow I always want to get up and go - never have, I'm 20 years old with no strings attached (except for family, friends, and a boyfriend) - I only work 2 days a week bartending and just quit school. I also just got another job but really don't think telemarketing is my thing. Would love to just drive around the country - never drove west of ohio - but don't have enough money for gas :S My ideal would be to bartend down south somewhere on the coast 5 nights a week instead of two, with nice warm weather and a dropzone nearby that I could call home. Then after saving up enough money, take flying lessons and become a commercial pilot. That'd be nice....
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

I am exactly at that point, and doing some planning!

I'm excited by the adventure of it, and scared at the same time...good luck to all of us in this boat!;)
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Yes , have actually done it once.It was hard at first but worth it in the end..Feel that way right now with my love life...:S

Yep he refused. And to think I was going to buy him a REAL pizza....:P
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Well, since you're offering to support people, you can just move up here.:P...........I don't even own a X-Box:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Well, since you're offering to support people, you can just move up here.:P...........I don't even own a X-Box:ph34r:

Are you kidding me! I was hoping to find someone that would support me...:P But I think I will look into some that doesnt own an Xbox...:D

Technically, I think I did just that last September, except that I gave my cats away. :( (Cried my eyes out too)

I quit my job in August. Packed up all of my stuff, left my family and friends and moved to Texas. I had no future plans other than knowing I was moving to B/CS. No job, a temporaray place to stay and a couple friends to my name.

The two times I've been back to Georgia since then, I really haven't regretted my decision.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Then after saving up enough money, take flying lessons and become a commercial pilot. That'd be nice....

You GO girl! Follow your dreams!B|

"That's a STUPID idea..." ~another 'Fuck It' story:

My wife was one semester away from her Masters in linguistics at U.C. Santa Barbara.

Many years prior, she'd gotten to go on an introductory flight in the Girl Scouts at age 14.
...she never forgotten 'that feeling'.

Sitting on the beach at sunset there in Santa Barbara one evening, she couldn't study because of the little J-3 Cub that kept flying around over head.

"FUCK IT!"

She quit school, went to work as a waitress and signed up for the cheapest flight school in Van Nuys..."I just want to fly"

That's a stupid idea, what do you REALLY wanna do?"
Was all she heard for friends and family.

"I just wanna fly!!":)

Now this was back when for the most part, women in aviation were a real anomaly!:|

She truly faced more road blocks than the black Trans Am in "Smokey and The Bandit"!>:(

She's now a Boeing 767 Captain for a major airline, use to fly air shows as an aerobatic performer and competed in numerous air races...one all the way around the world!( Front page interview in 'USA Today')

"Stupid Idea" indeed!;)
Tell the 5 foot red head with 20,000 hours of PIC Jet TIME!:ph34r:

Oh...and someone commented that you would make more as a bartender...maybe so, for a time.
Granted it's been years since I was a bartender, but I only made 200.00 bucks a week....she makes more than that an HOUR!:P

Follow your heart and you can't go wrong!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

But I think I will look into some that doesnt own an Xbox...:D

Haven't you had this problem before... :D

btw: I don't own and won't ever own an Xbox... :$:)

I think I need to work on getting an assignment down at Eglin in Destin, FL... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

But I think I will look into some that doesnt own an Xbox...:D

Haven't you had this problem before... :D

btw: I don't own and won't ever own an Xbox... :$:)

I think I need to work on getting an assignment down at Eglin in Destin, FL... :)

As long as you bring Karma...;)

As long as you bring Karma...;)

Well duh... she's family of course she'll come... B|

I love that your dog and my cat have the same name.

Quitting your job (or in my case, terminating all my clients,) packing the car and the cats, and just blowing out of town, with no idea where you're going or when you might (if ever) come back?

Old thread, but yeah..I'm about there. [:/]

Just after being released by the Army - Said Fuck it, packed my bags and went to Europe for 11 months on a 90-day visa.

Just after retirement and a divorce - said Fuck it, packed my truck and went skydiving. I've been in the same place too long and, as of the end of this month, will be a traveling boogie Ho and official DZ bum.

WoooooHooooo!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239